Petition to add flavour text to smashlight

res7less

Jumpkin
Haven't really played much League of Legends, but from what I remember I think kasfas is referring to Jax from LoL, who is also carrying a lantern. Would make a nice reference, actually.

kasfas

Green Slime
Haven't really played much League of Legends, but from what I remember I think kasfas is referring to Jax from LoL, who is also carrying a lantern. Would make a nice reference, actually.

exactly, in fact i would make the weapon just for that flavour text.

Angel

Green Slime
Well, on the topic of Jax, he uses a lamp post because he became to powerful with actual weapons, so the League banned him from using real weapons. In response, he ripped a lamp post from the ground, using that instead of more traditional weapons. Since then, the League has taken back the ban on his using weapons, but he sticks to the lamp post for his own reasons.

As for flavor text... Why just stop at the one item? When something has Special Effect or something, maybe a little vague red text or something to describe what the special effect is. I know it is in the description as is, but not everyone will pay attention to it I think.