/Commands

res7less

Jumpkin
Not really, If you know where you want to test something, you have to prepare what you want to test and then copy that save file.
Test what you want to test and then you can copy your prepared save file as much as you want.

It doesn't take long to whizz through the game with a level 1000 character and gold charge piercing dash. After you've beaten GUN-D4M you should have the quest available :p

Thanks!

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I want to know this as well. I was hoping this would add some added efficiency to grinding or something, like in Diablo 2
It would rather slow down your farming effeciency because the monsters would have more health and the amount that spawn in and the spawnrate is not affected by the number of players.

Also. Have you tried using the command when you play on Multiplayer but by yourself? Maybe the command doesn't work in Singleplayer. :p

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I tried that, doesn't work :p Also I believe it increases attack rate and gives more attacks to monsters. Increases the number of enemies to start off with but not sure if it ups the monster cap. Also they don't do any more damage :D

It never said anywhere in the patch notes it had been implemented - do a search on the forum

Tora

Green Slime
/beereset doesn't work
haven't tried in multi but doesn't work in single i need the bee card ;w;!
it didn't work when I used it at least.. bug? or do you need to do /resetbee? or /festivalreset or whatever that is first?

Own

Were you trying to grind the bee off of hive spawns? Spawned enemies don't drop items or award cards.

See: Toy Machine mobs, beehive mobs.

The game doesn't really explain this, though. Given that the Sentry spawned mobs do award EXP, gold, HP orbs and items, it is a little confusing.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
You normally need to clear out the area they spawn in completely, which involves killing the rabbies and slimes as they spawn as well. Only decent place is really the large open area at the end of the pillar mountains.

GrindeaElmeri

Green Slime
So hey, /setlevel x ... Does using this command 'ruin' my character, or can I revert it back to where it was prior to setlevel? Do Talent Orbs gained from Quests, etc, get affected?

I think with bosses such as Winter or Hydra, it would be extremely interesting to be able to revisit those battles (Hall of Memories?) but with a lowel level than one has, if the Player so wants. Like, if the Hall of Memories is going to stay in the final edition of the game, it would be awesome (for the challenge-addicted players such as myself) if it was possible to relive some memorable boss battles, but without one's character being too powerful. Maybe a mode that allows one to drop their level, but not gain any new EXP while 'nerfed'?

Tibbysan

Green Slime
I know it's not really needed, but I would be cool to reset your characters birthday in case of characters being twins. :D

Like /newbirthday or something.

Sorry if this is off topic. :<

Tibbysan

Green Slime
@Tibbysan what do you mean with characters beings twins? I can somewhat understand the use of this command, but I don't understand your reasoning for it.
Ok, me and my Fiancee or even me and my sister like to have twin characters, so normally they have the same birthday. in stead of mine being 04/24 and hers being 04/27 it would be easier i guess mentally if they where both say 02/26.

I dunno, maybe it's just a me thing. ^^;

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Gotcha. I think to do this with a command might be difficult.
(But maybe at the start of the character creation)

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Are there any commands to reset the characters added skillpoints (via /skillpoint) to a normal state ?

/respec will, besides refunding skills, also set the amount of skillpoints to the correct value based on level and quest rewards!

Ulithium_Dragon

Green Slime
So I've got 100% now, but I still have the same bug mentioned here:
http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/enemy-missing-i-think-its-summer-autumn.6987

I see that I can reset the Temple of Seasons to fix it, but I don't want Navida following me around for all eternity.

I also see in that thread a mention of a planned implementation of a command to force-dismiss her, but I cannot figure out of said command was ever actually implemented, and if so, what the command is.

I don't wanna reset the temple unless I'm SURE that either:
A) The infinite Navida following bug has been fixed.
B) The command to force-dismiss her was implemented, and I know what it is in case I need to use it.

So... Would be nice to know one way or another if the command exists, or if the bug was already fixed.
Thank you in advance - love this game! ^^