A wild Yume has appeared

Yume Tsuki

Green Slime
Hey ho Adventurers, Grinders, Looters, and Crafters. (and all those other people!) ~

I'm Yume and actually I have been playing and following the game for quite a while.
In my spare time I either game, read stuff or draw and in some older times I used to do pixel art too.
Feedback ain't my biggest forte when it comes to figuring out bugs or tweaks but I'll try my best ^^;

Yume Tsuki

Green Slime
Welcome to the forums! :naniva:

[Edit]: If you don't mind me asking, what sorta stuff do you draw?

Mostly Digital art, some comics once in a while and pixelart if I really feel like it. Most of the themes are either Fantasy or Fan-art and mostly character focused stuff.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Oh, neat! I've been straying more towards digital art recently, despite still not being able to draw images straight onto my computer yet. I should really get one of those drawing pad things I see people using, but hey, I'm not making any serious commitments. I tend to focus more on landscapes than characters though, probably because I haven't enough experience drawing people yet.

In case you're interested, there's loads of fan art both on here an on the Steam community. I keep my Secrets of Grindea stuff in this thread.

Did you draw that avatar of yours? And have you got anything you want to show?

Yume Tsuki

Green Slime
Ah yes, Pen tablets can seem indeed like a lot of commitment, and they take some time to get used to a smooth surface compared to paper (and look at the screen instead of where you actually draw...). Got mine at a price around 70 euro, and then you got a Mousemat-sized tablet without screen.

And yes I did draw my avatar. As for now I don't have anything related to Grindea to show though. ^^;;

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Nice! I like the shading. And I meant just any art in general :p

Thinking about it, I don't think I have any finished digital art that isn't Secrets of Grindea based :oops:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Eh, I say conversations drift to different topics, and to let them flow even if they might be out of place. Anyway, what's done is done :D

And I may or may not be jealous of your drawing skills >.<