[Housing] Meta-morphing floors

Jenkolegs

Rabby
I have no idea what caused this but my floor keeps changing when i hit a season orb. Let me explain...

So I have my house, i cleared a room and all i have is my wall and floor (I have only changed the floor to the small tiles)...
Room.png
Then i don't know how this happened but when i whack the season orb the floor just changes into a season floor.
room2.png
but then when i whack it again...
room1.png
It goes back to normal. I have no idea how this happened. I am not pranking you, i swear. I would make a video but i can't be bothered.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
It happens when you set a season floor and then switch to normal floor. Maybe if you delete the room and create it again it will be fixed.

Jenkolegs

Rabby
I never used the season floor there though so im confused how it changed. Do rooms stay there if there isn't enterance to it?

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
No, if room has no path leading to it, it's removed too. You can add a temporary toom with another door to solve this.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Indeed, the floors' "season change"-setting didn't reset properly when changing to another floor, and having them in preview mode from the housing menu was enough to make them this way!

It will be fixed in today's bugfix update!

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I actually reported it there:
-when you set season floor and then change season, you can't then switch to normal floor, unless you disable seasons (didn't test if it can be reproduced)
The Tab thing mentioned below, if you go to that post, isn't fixed too.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I actually reported it there:

The Tab thing mentioned below, if you go to that post, isn't fixed too.

Ohhh, sorry! I totally misunderstood what you meant when you reported that! There's a similar issue that prevents changing season floors/walls to other seasons as long as a Season Orb has overridden the season, and I thought you were talking about that