In arcade mode, an option to use the name+appearance from a save. and/or an option to save design

taltamir

Rabby
I find it pretty tedious to have to redesign my character in arcade mode every single time.

It would be great if we could save a name + appearance design combo for arcade mode. As well as import it from single player. This doesn't need to change the way arcade works currently (where its tied to your steam account and applies bonuses to all single player campaigns).

Rather, just for the cosmetic appearance and name

Frigid

Green Slime
Gonna drop a solid +1 here, as I really like this idea. As I'm really bad at Arcade mode, and Binding, and other such games, I won't make much use of it, but it seems like a really neat thing to do.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I'm pretty sure that if you choose to design a character, that design is indeed saved for the next time you go into Arcade Mode? The name is not saved, though, but I do have it on my to-do list to save that as well!

Importing appearance from other saves sounds pretty cool and might be something for us to consider later down the road (though I imagine some people will become frustrated and think the game is bugged when their lv 25 murder machines becomes lv 1 in Arcadia)

taltamir

Rabby
I'm pretty sure that if you choose to design a character, that design is indeed saved for the next time you go into Arcade Mode? The name is not saved, though, but I do have it on my to-do list to save that as well!
It does save the last design used in design mode. But if you change the design the old one is lost forever. And using random mode counts as changing the design.
Importing appearance from other saves sounds pretty cool and might be something for us to consider later down the road (though I imagine some people will become frustrated and think the game is bugged when their lv 25 murder machines becomes lv 1 in Arcadia)
Calling it "import appearance" instead of "import save" will probably help