Okay so I have played 60 plus something hours and have a few suggestions

WalkingOxymoron

Green Slime
This is my opinion on the game.

Right now there is a couple of things, that I think ruin the game for me. Weapon variety and the magic system.

Weapon variety first. So right now there is only two types. You have one handed and two handed. Which kinda gets really really boring after a while. Where is the dual handed, and unarmed. I wanna have the ability to dual wield.

Moving on the magic system in this game is even worse. There are not that many spells to choose. Summoning creatures is fun but there needs to be more. Also it would be really really cool if there was a spell creation system. Think tyranny and morrowind. But more on the tyranny side. Where you hunt down runes, sigils, and other things needed to create a spell.

Finally it would be really cool if there was some kind of a passive tree to level up. Like path of exile. Where you choose what perk you want and work your way up the tree. kinda like salt and sanctuary.

I know the game is still in beta and its far from finished but I just wanted to share my opinion on the matter. Also forgive me mods if I created this thread in the wrong area Im new here.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
You have one handed and two handed. Which kinda gets really really boring after a while. Where is the dual handed
So, what exactly is the difference between tw0-handed and "dual handed", other than the latter occupying two slots?

Also forgive me mods if I created this thread in the wrong area Im new here.
There are totally no forum section titles, especially there isn't a big section called"Suggestions & Feedback" :bag:

WalkingOxymoron

Green Slime
So, what exactly is the difference between tw0-handed and "dual handed", other than the latter occupying two slots?

There are totally no forum section titles, especially there isn't a big section called"Suggestions & Feedback" :bag:

So with dual handed combat you wont be able to use a shield. But you will be able to pull off quick and "flashy" combos. Think of dragons dogma where you basically zip around the battlefield slashing and dashing.

Also for unarmed what I ment was you'd able to use your punches. Like udyr from league of legends where you use your punches and augment them.

Forgive me for using metaphors to explain game mechanics. I really suck at this. Communicating my ideas I mean.

Last edited:

Taragon

Green Slime
some of your suggestions would be cool, but I think that you're expecting a different kind of game. In my opinion, there is no reason to don't be able to use a shield while you're using a dual handed, considering the game mechanics. Also, the game don't have many spells, as you said, but the ones implemented are uniques and relevant (at least visually).

For me, the spell system do need a rework, but in a rebalancing way, to be viable to use some cool skills that are already implemented but doesn't woth right now.

WalkingOxymoron

Green Slime
some of your suggestions would be cool, but I think that you're expecting a different kind of game. In my opinion, there is no reason to don't be able to use a shield while you're using a dual handed, considering the game mechanics. Also, the game don't have many spells, as you said, but the ones implemented are uniques and relevant (at least visually).

For me, the spell system do need a rework, but in a rebalancing way, to be viable to use some cool skills that are already implemented but doesn't woth right now.

Yeah I guess. But still it was at least worth a try.

Taragon

Green Slime
It's not that simple for a indie game hahah, especially SoG where people always complain about the waiting time for new content

Passage

Green Slime

Do you really have to be that rude to the guy?