The item lettuce, described as, "A rich source of vitamin K and A, and a vital ingredient in any salad."
This item...
Is currently completely useless...

In the least it should be a pet food. Maybe giving 10 to 30 health xp, since it is such a rare food.

However it would be amazing if you could craft it into an actual salad, which would of course be an even more amazing pet food, perhaps giving 30+ xp into any stat.
The salad would consist of lettuce (of course), and maybe any of the following;
Apples, mushrooms, honey, bananas, pumpkin meat, berries (EDIT: ignore the fact that they're poisonous BECAUSE they're only poisonous to humans according to the game and this is pet food ;)), and perhaps some fish. (BASICALLY: any edible useless or semi-useless items)

Last edited:

Passage

Green Slime
The item lettuce, described as, "A rich source of vitamin K and A, and a vital ingredient in any salad."
This item...

In the least it should be a pet food. Maybe giving 10 to 30 health xp, since it is such a rare food.

However it would be amazing if you could craft it into an actual salad, which would of course be an even more amazing pet food, perhaps giving 30+ xp into any stat.
The salad would consist of lettuce (of course), and maybe any of the following;
Apples, mushrooms, honey bananas, pumpkin meat, berries (EDIT: ignore the fact that they're poisonous BECAUSE they're only poisonous to humans according to the game and this is pet food ;)), and perhaps some fish. (BASICALLY: any edible useless or semi-useless items)

Good idea, completely for this. Don't even know if i've ever encountered lettuce, how do you get it?

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Items like that may appear while the game is still in beta. Although all of them will have some function in the future, suggestions on what could they do are always welcome.
To me, seems like this might be a quest item, like Turkey (it didn't have function before Seasonne, too).

Items like that may appear while the game is still in beta. Although all of them will have some function in the future, suggestions on what could they do are always welcome.
To me, seems like this might be a quest item, like Turkey (it didn't have function before Seasonne, too).
What I don't understand is why ALL of the edible food can't be fed to pets? Like poisonous berries CAN be fed, but Turkey CAN'T??