Inventory controller input

Ablin

Green Slime
Idk why it happens but for me while in my inventory it states that pressing the A button (xbox360 wireless) will change the sorting (new, best, ABC). So it will change the sorting automaticly when i try to enter e g 2-Handed swords subcategory since I am pressing A to enter said category?
It feels like it should be mapped towards the Y button to change categories.
Tried using my PS4 controller also to see if it would work but it was the same thing.

Attachments

• Namnlos.png
    Namnlos.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 4

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
That is indeed very weird! It should be Y or maybe RB to change the sorting on an XBox Controller.

Are you using Steam in Big Picture mode? If so, maybe there's a controller configuration there that's overriding the layout for the game!

Ablin

Green Slime
That is indeed very weird! It should be Y or maybe RB to change the sorting on an XBox Controller.

Are you using Steam in Big Picture mode? If so, maybe there's a controller configuration there that's overriding the layout for the game!

Tried both using with steam big picture mode and without. Even tried launching it in offline mode. The wierdest thing is that it's been like this since I bought the game and that is more than 2 years ago, it was the same on my old PC too. I always thought this was a bug that someone or many already have noticed and that it would be fixed. So I just got curious to why it is still happening and could not find anyone else having the same problem! Hence why I am posting this now! It is not really a huge problem for me since I can just press the "right directional key" on my controller when entering a category.