[Crash][Frontline]Random arcade mode game crashes

Ikomu

Green Slime
First of all: Thanks for the great new expansion, you guys are awesome!
I'm posting this not to complain but because I wan't to help out however I can.

I've encountered some minor visual errors here and there, but also: my game crashed twice today.
Once in the flying fortress on the loading screen between rooms (it just kept loading).
The second time was in Mount Bloom when all of a sudden a second ancient statue appeared and the original one turned into an empty sprite that blocked the room from being cleared.
I was using a combination of buffs and nerfs among which the one that causes an enemy from the next floor to appear in each room.
Here's a screen shot of the latter: https://image.ibb.co/fwzCXS/grindea_error.png
As you can see there's one crumbled statue and one intact boss statue.
In both cases the game didn't shut down or freeze. I just couldn't advance to the next room.

Another issue that might be worth reporting is that I can't always interact with some of the new items in the new bloodshop (where you pay max HP for items). This'll usually happen with potions and once with what I thought to be the new time rewind crystal.

I just want to stress: This is in no way a complaint, I love your work!
I hope this helps you guys with the finetuning process of this amazing new expansion, once again thanks a bunch for all the hard work.
I'll keep playing and enjoying the game and if I find any more stuff that might help the process I'll be back here with more screenshots.

Kind regards,,

Ikomu

Attachments

• grindea error.png
    grindea error.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 2

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Thanks for the reports!

The second time was in Mount Bloom when all of a sudden a second ancient statue appeared and the original one turned into an empty sprite that blocked the room from being cleared.

Did this happen randomly, or after accepting a "clone all enemies" bet from the hooded man?

Ikomu

Green Slime
I think the hooded man may have been involved. The update a couple days after seemed to adress the issues perfectly. Great work as always devs!