Reset all my Essence xD

Quazars

Green Slime
So I skipped the Arcade intro text that was supposedly mentioned reseting your Arcade progress(haven't played for a long time). Dumb me went straight to the window where you can choose what to pick and I just blindly assumed this was a setting for the server so everyone is on the same playing field or something similar(<.<) so I deleted ~870 essence and I'm sad now.

Luckily I had two windows open(was trying to play local co-op) and I actually read the stuff there and saw what I just did. So on the other option I chose to keep everything. Thought I was saved but oh well I restarted and was left with zero.

Anyway... is there a way to revert this? Sorry if this is the wrong section I know it's on me but I think I'll just not play Arcade if my progress got reset lmao

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
You should be able to restore an arcade mode backup!

In the file explorer, go into %APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea and find the Backups folder. In here you should see at least one Arcade Mode folder. Go into the latest one, and find a backup which was made before the essence disappeared!

Copy that file and replace your current "arcademode.sav" file (which is in the Secrets of Grindea folder)