Do you like the bees?

Do you think the bees in their current form is contributing to the enjoyment of the game?

• Total voters

Endasil

Rabby
I have seen that i am not the only person who shall we say, do not consider the bees their best friend. So i'm a bit curious about how many there that are actually enjoying them and how many that think that the bees in their current form take away from the fun.

IHeartPie

Halloweed
(Misread question, can't change vote, sigh)

Bees are not a problem in all honesty. In fact, I think it's probably one of the more uniquely designed enemies in the game. No other enemy teaches you the shield mechanic as well as the bees. I had a ton of trouble when I was starting out, but now I perfect guard them at at 50% rate with a normal guard taking the other 50%. They aren't a threat what-so-ever.

The only thing I would love to change about them is to make more skills interact with them like bronze charge cloud does. For example, I always think that the heroic slam, where you do a jump attack, should hit the bees in the air, but it doesn't...

Anyways, the bees are fine. Boars, wisps, halloweeds, lantern jacks, bees... they are all designed to teach you certain skills. Once you master it, they became really easy to deal with.

I hate the bees, but I love to hate them. In Story Mode they're no problem at all, but I can't deny that they've ended dozens of my Arcade Mode adventures. Still, I think they're an interesting and unique problem to overcome, and I welcome those kind of challenges!

Marino, on the other hand, will not contribute to my enjoyment of the game until I can actually hit him. I long for the day when we can see the sweet, sweet animation of him falling to the ground in defeat. Who's the rabble now, Marino?!

TrickyTraegs

Green Slime
I think it's probably one of the more uniquely designed enemies in the game. No other enemy teaches you the shield mechanic as well as the bees . . . Boars, wisps, halloweeds, lantern jacks, bees... they are all designed to teach you certain skills. Once you master it, they became really easy to deal with.

This!

Dulled

Rabby
Just like LuckyLionStudios said, I love hating the bees and I believe they are fine as they are now. I, however, thank the developers for making them attack only on the sides. Perhaps a bee boss could attack from every side... Ohh, how it would be hated!

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I wouldn't say I love the bees but they are needed to make the game more of a challange. If the bees did not exist then Arcade mode would just be a walk for 4 floors. :D I think the bees HAVE to stay in the game as they are because of the way they change a battle and force the player out of their comfort zone which is really hard to some players, like me when I first started Arcade mode. I can somewhat relate to how you feel about the bees because I think I have the same feelings towards the Red Giga Slime in Arcade mode (I know I've been complaining about him on the forum a lot but ......!!!!!).