Have Legendary Blacksmith Tier and is looking for Idea's anyone have any?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Could you explain a little more what you mean with Blacksmith Tier? Is it some sort of progression system for when you can buy new stuff from the Blacksmith or does it have to do with crafting?

I believe he purchased the Legendary Blacksmith pre-order tier, which lets you design a weapon for the game.

To Ray, I would say... follow your heart! Unless your heart tells you to make the weapon Snowbacca themed, requiring the killing of hundreds or thousands of Snowbaccas, at which point I would tell you to ignore your heart and go with a giant kabob skewer instead.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I believe he purchased the Legendary Blacksmith pre-order tier, which lets you design a weapon for the game.

To Ray, I would say... follow your heart! Unless your heart tells you to make the weapon Snowbacca themed, requiring the killing of hundreds or thousands of Snowbaccas, at which point I would tell you to ignore your heart and go with a giant kabob skewer instead.
AH! Of course that's what he's talking about. XD (Duuh, I'm an idiot.)

I would suggest to wait a little more to see if you can get inspired by some of the later areas. I would like to see your weapon as one of the lategame ones so I don't have to find it but never use it because there is a better weapon to use.
Another thing to consider is if you like to play with 1 handed, 2 handed or wands (mage). If you make a weapon make sure it's one that you're going to use yourself. :p

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
I'd suggest that you have a little and private talk with the Devs and get some infos about the whole game. Maybe there will be some awesome enemy later that perfectly suits your weapons idea. Or you should make a weapon you'd love to use.

(Also, your title should be updated, as it still says Green Slime)

Own

Magician's Wand: A 1-handed rod that sprays glitter and confetti from the tip when casting spells. Has a 0.1% chance of turning any non-boss enemy into a Rabby on hit.

Worldeater Blade: A 2-handed blade that temporarily rips open space on crits. Normal swings create black, crescent moon shaped tears that suck enemies in towards it similar to the Purple Crystal ability, Toss / Whirl creates a full circle around the user or where the weapon was thrown.

Glass Blade: A 1-handed sword that has a 1% chance to temporarily break, like shield break, on every hit. Deals significantly increased critical damage.

Power Guitar: A 2-handed sword that strums out a guitar chord on every swing. Critical hits cause music notes to float up that seek out the nearest enemy, dealing extra damage to them.

Mermaid's Staff: A 2-handed staff that resembles a piece of coral, has a fish swimming around in a crystal ball on the end. Immediately after hitting an enemy, the next water spell will be charged at the first rank.

Clockwork Staff: A 2-handed staff that resembles a large clock hand. Increases magic spell casting time, chance to slow enemies on hit.

Last edited:

Ray Gaines

Green Slime
Magician's Wand: A 1-handed rod that sprays glitter and confetti from the tip when casting spells. Has a 0.1% chance of turning any non-boss enemy into a Rabby on hit.

Worldeater Blade: A 2-handed blade that temporarily rips open space on crits. Normal swings create black, crescent moon shaped tears that suck enemies in towards it similar to the Purple Crystal ability, Toss / Whirl creates a full circle around the user or where the weapon was thrown.

Glass Blade: A 1-handed sword that has a 1% chance to temporarily break, like shield break, on every hit. Deals significantly increased critical damage.

Power Guitar: A 2-handed sword that strums out a guitar chord on every swing. Critical hits cause music notes to float up that seek out the nearest enemy, dealing extra damage to them.

Mermaid's Staff: A 2-handed staff that resembles a piece of coral, has a fish swimming around in a crystal ball on the end. Immediately after hitting an enemy, the next water spell will be charged at the first rank.

Clockwork Staff: A 2-handed staff that resembles a large clock hand. Increases magic spell casting time, chance to slow enemies on hit.

These are some Nice Ideas man!