First Master Collector

Garglius

Master Collector
I'd like to share with you guys that I believe that I am the first to purchase the Master Collector tier (highest one). I plan to play through the entire available content before I even start submitting ideas for my quest, but I am open to ideas from the public to give me inspiration.

So go ahaead, inspire me. Share cool ideas as to what a sidequest could be! :)

Octave

Green Slime
Well I know if I were to make a quest, it would involve an entire dungeon.....

Just something to think about.

Matt

Green Slime
But since your character is a kid he eats every candy dropped from the piñatas and they can give you a random buff or debuff, that would help or hinder your performance in the dungeon.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
You could have piñatas everywhere that either spawn monsters or drop some candy. The piñatas spawn like monsters and you have to collect a certain amount of candy that you give to Luke, who then give the candy to his brother. After eating the candy Harry slowly (5 minutes later or maybe after some little quest inbetween) becomes some form of candy-loving monster that's craving for more, this is where you go and hunt things that are opposite to candy (toothpaste, toothbrush, fruit or something alike). After you aquire these items you go to fight Harry, you defeat him and he turns normal. You bring him back to town (or he just teleports there as soon as you leave the area), when you return to town you hand Luke the "healthy" stuff you've gathered and that's the end of the quest. :p (Random, MASSIVE idea! No need to do any of the things listed above.)

ark626

I appreciate your funding for the developers of SoG ;) They surley deserved it :D
Just wanted to thank you since i wasnt able to buy such a high tier :D

Make a awesome quest ;) Maybee with a time machine or sth. :D
Or with a monster laboratory :D (Sonic Screwdrivers rulez ) :D

You should have a secret sign saying "thanks to the people who we're on the forums for making this amazing quest"

But my Idea is that the quest should revolve around a children's party, and the Pinata's reanimate and they drop lots and lots of candy. The reward should be a Pinata Hat and a "Pinata's arm" 2H Weapon.

Dissius

Green Slime
Makes me wish I were working 6 days of 12 hour shifts again. I'd easily throw $2000 at our Devs. X3

Makes me wish I were working 6 days of 12 hour shifts again. I'd easily throw $2000 at our Devs. X3

I know right, Since I am only 14, I can't get a good job, so I can't actually get it, but I LOVE suggesting ideas for a quest, even if they don't get implemented, maybe I can "Inspire" another sidequest that is created with some of my ideas maybe minorly implemented in?