Secrets of Grindea Official Forums

Teddy
Teddy
IHeartPie
IHeartPie
Right! Done and done :D. Thanks! :3.
Own
Own
Good guide, but there's a few key things you left out.

1. Learn priority / controlling the room. You have a boar, a red slime and a beehive. Who takes priority? Boar charges around sloppily and can self-stun, it takes lowest priority - especially since it can damage it's allies. Red slime can slow up the entire room, making it difficult to move, dodgeand fight. (c)
Own
Own
This would make it priority #1, but beehive continuously spawns more enemies making it infinitely more dangerous.

2. Equipment. So many people neglect equipment. They buy a few token bits of gear when they first leave Evergrind and don't bother returning until they defeat Flying Fortress. A good hat, shield, weapon or accessory can make an immense amount of difference in boss battles.
IHeartPie
IHeartPie
I'll make a video guide on enemies at one point I think =P. Makes it a bit easier to explain the priorities :3. I had a point on equipment at one point, but I needed more time to research since I wanted to explain how crit gear doesn't work with certain builds [such as insect swarm]. May make a video on stats too =P.