Vilya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haven't played the game in a while but picked it up again now, great stuff and I see a lot more content I'm looking forward to all the new areas :) Really nice
    * waves* Just wondering, houses to own will be in game at some point right? :) *hugs*
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Best idea EVER! If the animations for weapon swings were just rotations of a sprite, I could've cut and paste a housing sprite and turned a house into a 2H weapon. I can do it now, but it's stationary :(
    Reactions: Styrkr
    Thalldor
    Thalldor
    Hahaha, that would be incredible. I kind of what to see that now.
    Aro-Knight
    Aro-Knight
    Yes, and more autumn flavored items/house décor would be much looked foreward too
    Do you reply to the emails you get because i have not got one :(
    Vilya
    Vilya
    We do! I saw your mail and thought we had answered it already, but I see now that's not the case. You'll get a reply shortly :3
    umm i have a question
    when the game is realsed will it be free or do u have to buy it? or is it even relesed?
    i really liked this game and i tried the demo and i fell in love with this game
    Vilya
    Vilya
    Exiled
    Exiled
    But when will it be relesed?
    and when it is relsesed will it be free or do u have to buy it?
    sorry if i am annoying but i want to be sure before i buy or download it :D
    Vilya
    Vilya
    We don't know when it's gonna be released yet, but it'll be sold for the same price as now, so not free :p
    Vilya
    Vilya
    Haha, man, you're the master of essence farming :D It'll be visual stuff like hats, weapon skins & trinkets. Probably housing items as well! Haven't decided on the exact items that will appear there yet, though :)
    Own
    Own
    It would be nifty if we could buy Style-only versions of the three Season Knight helmets + a new Spring Knight helmet from the beginning. :) Could play Arcade Mode like it's Castle Crashers. Mostly just to make easier to tell everyone apart at a glance in 4P, though. :p
    Senpai Artorias
    Senpai Artorias
    @Vilya
    Ever thought about buying with essences some style items for the Arcadia City :D ?
    Excuse me developer so far im loving the game and im grateful for all the feedback, my question is I own the game but my friend does not he has the demo, we cant play together is there a way around it, im not trying for him to get the full experience just me joining him on his demo experience.
    MrChocodemon
    MrChocodemon
    You could download the demo and play that.
    Hey! is there any way we can talk right now regarding a payment issue?
    Vilya
    Vilya
    For stuff like that, please send us a mail at info@secretsofgrindea.com :)
    Agh, had insignificant privilages to reply on the solved bug post :/ Anyway what I was gonna say was: Geesh that was quick o_O

Do I get my "Initiate bug hunter" trophy now? :D
    Vilya
    Vilya
    Sorry, we turned comments etc off in that forum so it wouldn't get spammed with new stuff ^^ Thanks though!
    As for the trophy, I guess you should get it now :D
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    I can understand the turn-off, what's finished is finished :D and YAY! Trophy!
    Regarding your newest 'bug of the day' tweet involving 6 bonus score, I think maybe one of the players smashed up items in the village. You can get apples or sticks from the things there which award a tiny, tiny amount of score. :p I doubt it logs score gain in Arcadia?
    Reactions: Vilya
    MrChocodemon
    MrChocodemon
    Smart
    Vilya
    Vilya
    Our logs do track all points, even the ones you get in Arcadia! BUT you are right nonetheless, it was simply a matter of Teddy not having started the log until after gaining said 6 points... Which also explained why we couldn't replicate the issue :D So in a sense, it really was a cheating programmer!!
    I could've sworn that your profile said you were 26, but now you're 25. Do I sense some shenanigans?
    Vilya
    Vilya
    Haha! :D It shouldn't have said I'm 26 just yet, unless I somehow got into a time warp (I'll turn 26 in September)!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…