Comments on Profile Post by Joshark

1. KoBeWi
    KoBeWi
    My brother made few attempts on Giga Slime on Normal, until he barely won with 1 HP. But he's 8, so I don't know if it counts...
    Sep 7, 2015
  2. Joshark
    Joshark
    I'm 19. I am confirmed for bad at video games.
    Sep 7, 2015
  3. loobiedoobie
    loobiedoobie
    I'm 22 and it took me like a dozen tries to beat it in a perfect run xD still can't beat the normal mob-rush challenge though with anything better than an A though :( STOOOPID PUMPKINS/SCARECROWS/fireballing jerks at the end >_< hahaha
    Sep 7, 2015
  4. Joshark
    Joshark
    At least you weren't beaten by a boar. I really need to get used to the layout of the controls for this game, it's destroying me.
    Sep 7, 2015
  5. loobiedoobie
    loobiedoobie
    Yea the controls were kinda wonky at first but after getting used to it, it can be quite fun :D and it was mostly a fluke that I won(aside from my war of attrition haha) I've died plenty to boars though....and like at least once on every enemy so far for various reasons xD I suck at skill-based games :P
    Sep 8, 2015
  6. Joshark
    Joshark
    Lol takes some getting used to yeah, I've gone through pumpkin woods (that's the name right? i just got there) without dying so hey that's a start!
    Sep 8, 2015
  7. Zydrune
    Zydrune
    You're good, haha. When I first started, I died probably more times than I've beaten an enemy. The game gets easier once you learn the controls better. c:
    Sep 8, 2015