Teddy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy New Year
    Gh1LYtd.png

still waiting for the release
    Love the game and love your attitude/positivity. I've only ever played on Steam so I kind of thought the game was dead and permanently in Beta. Recently discovered this forum and the patch notes on your website, and it seems I was wrong! Love what you do.
    Someone count how many times i've broken the game and how many times they've been fixed. I've lost count.
    J
    Hey, could you delete my account? I'm deleting my accounts for security reasons but I can't find a way to delete this account.
    Teddy
    Teddy
    And so it was no more.
    Hey bud, is there any chance to play SoG on a 32-Bit Windows?

I had to update my Pc due to a virus attack and I was not able to get my Win 7 back
    currently using Win 10 - 32 bit

would be awesome if you could help me out ~.~
    So I've heard you like Bullet Hell games. Have you taken a look at "Enter the Gungeon" by any chance?
    Teddy
    Teddy
    It's on my radar, but I haven't tried it yet! I actually didn't like Nuclear Throne nearly as much as I'd hoped, so I think I'll wait until my backlog is smaller before getting Gungeon. Plus... Roguelikes take up so much time, which is why I tend to lean towards finite games nowadays!
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    I didn't like the look of Nuclear Throne, although I never got round to playing it. Also, very true! I do end up sinking hours into roguelites, although I find a good linear game (eg a Legend of Zelda) gets me hooked and I can't stop playing!
    Recovering from this year's episode of the winter vomiting bug! Good times!
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Ooh, lovely. There seems to be a nasty cold going around in Britain too. It gave me a terrible nights sleep on Sunday night, so I had to have the monday off.
    Own
    Own
    You didn't give it to Fred and Vilya too, I hope? :p
    Teddy
    Teddy
    @Own don't worry! "Fortunately" I'm on a semi-vacation in my home town, so Fred and Vilya is safe :D
    Let it be known that I feel great shilorse for accidentally setting the Shawl drop rate to 0.25 % instead of 2.5 %
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…