res7less
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After having translated Seasonne and Season Temple, thus Winter Elder stuff, I realized there was not a single "Winter is coming..." pun :(
    Teddy
    Teddy
    Our PR-team said we can't ever use the references "Winter is coming" and "Arrow in the knee" :( :(
    res7less
    res7less
    Noooo :( But in this game Winter is a character, so it would be a legit sentence, that makes sense. Are they really sure about that? I'll also ask around about that, it's interesting.
    "...of course I know real slimes don't have eyes". The Slime card tells me otherwise, dear Nicodemus!
    Reactions: TsReaper
    res7less
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Taking a look at them again, they look like @Vilya has taken a screenshot of the game, resized it, then drawn over the top. Although the drawing over the top is still a different style :P
    Thalldor
    Thalldor
    Aye, the cards indeed are the case and probably are not accurate representations. I believe that the smaller slimes do have eyes but they are small since giga slime has eyes so must come from somewhere
    Festival dialogues, no problem! There are...170??! Let's hope many of them are Tank's dialogues - those are my favourites!
    Currently translating Flying Temple. The lore. THE LORE!
    Rowan
    Rowan
    I feel bad for poor Doctor Pines. I'll avenge them all!
    res7less
    res7less
    You might even get the chance to do just that. I have a theory, that Ivy is a descendant of Farmahmera and wants to resurrect him, using the artifacts, just as bad as the player's father wants to resurrect Charlotte. We'll see who will be first! But I guess I already know, because this would make an awesome endboss-fight!
    Rowan
    Rowan
    I wont let her! She seems too suspicious. But then again, destroying Ivy wouldn't be good enough. I'd be able to kill Farmahmera him/herself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…