Search results

1. xEleaa

Hi There! New Here!

Welcome! And glad you enjoy it. It's a fun game =) and it's not a coincidence the dev's of both did do it on purpose :P
  2. xEleaa

Rethinking the Design of Shields

I'm not normally one to post in general.... or on something like this but I have some input, mind you it's not very constructive. Be warned! I do think the game in general could go a bit further in giving direction about shield usage and p blocking. Just to help newer players and such. But as...
  3. xEleaa

How long time does an average Arcade Mode run take you (and how far do you get)?

Full clear average 25min. 25-35k gold if selling everything ;o
  4. xEleaa

Monday, 25th 12pm PST beings the 0-100% arcade mode run :O all achievements and unlocks...

Monday, 25th 12pm PST beings the 0-100% arcade mode run :O all achievements and unlocks.... pray for me :P
  5. xEleaa

Game won't start

Ah ok well glad you fixed it.
  6. xEleaa

Game won't start

Are you getting the process in your manager after youv'e attempted to launch the game? Generally an issue like this is almost always steam related and not the game. Could be a fair ammount of issues, usually the pc reset or steam restart fixes. A little more info would be great mainly what OS...
  7. xEleaa

[Minor Gameplay] Hp Pot Bugged Arcade Mode

Just a quick little bug https://clips.twitch.tv/CrowdedGeniusRabbitUncleNox near the end of the clip. Hp pot went poof xd lol
  8. xEleaa

A bit extreme [Arcade bet]

That's a pretty funny one, iv'e had it clone a room of ghosts before not hard but just again funny :P
  9. xEleaa

Chest

It's one of the many you cannot get yet =)
  10. xEleaa

A wild Yume has appeared

Hello and welcome! :D
  11. xEleaa

Tai Ming Arcade Floors Design Poll

Ahh soooooo excited
  12. xEleaa

Exchange of items between players

Arcade mode is more about adaptability in my view atleast, work with what your given makes it fun ;) Or just dont use medic alot and buy some respective items :D
  13. xEleaa

Animation Bug Arcade

Ya it tends to happen a fair amount though I am sure it's already part of the visual bug thread :P
  14. xEleaa

I totally earned all of this stuff.

lol xD
  15. xEleaa

[Crash] Arcade crash when bishop spawns loot.

I desummoned mine because on my screen it appeared not to work, mind you before i desummoned mine, own's was at the bottom of my screen idle as well lol. But when mine left it made the normal noise of it poofing then stayed on the screen with the menu accesible still. I attemped to refund all...
  16. xEleaa

[Crash] Arcade crash when bishop spawns loot.

Oh its happened alot to different people apparently :p but its happened while i was playing 2s with people too and other things so idk :o
  17. xEleaa

Finally my no skill arcade run xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plYc4G1z5d0

Finally my no skill arcade run xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plYc4G1z5d0
  18. xEleaa

Hello Guys

Hope you enjoy! And welcome :D :chicken::chicken::chicken:
  19. xEleaa

Finally Rank 1 achieved xD video and some stats ;o

Haha xD uhm shield canceling you really just get a feel for it eventually.... the menu to cancel fishing is frosty friends ability menu, Flamethrower uses initial ep on the first cast and the playlist is just a personal one xD lol
  20. xEleaa

[Suggestion] Set hp to 1 command xD

Bassicly just want to do I get hit i die runs in arcade xD