Search results

1. K

Version 0.700b

Hmmm I guess you discarted the possibility of completely migrating to FNA (which can generate cross-platform builds), but I'm looking forward to see how your plan plays out. Thanks a bunch for the information :-) Of course I could help get you some publicity traction with an article on...
  2. K

Version 0.700b

Thanks for the heads up! Glad to hear that:-) Let us know then if Linux testers are needed.
  3. K

Version 0.700b

I'm sorry to necro this thread. Just passing by on a early basis to check the status on this.. I purchased the game when still using Windows and given I had a good time and saw how promissing this could be when released, the hope of a Linux version never died out. So, any news on this? Linux...
  4. K

Linux try?

I believe there is ongoing experimentation done by Ethan Lee with FNA porting. I played the very first builds under Windows back in 2014 but since then I've moved to 100% Linux and would really love to see a native build. Go go go FNA & forget wine!!! This is the kind of game which would sell...
  5. K

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

Cool idea. It's nice to see frequent updates. I'll drop some comments there!
  6. K

The Marino fight-thread

1. Did you experience the fight as too hard/too easy/just about right? Which attacks, if any, posed a problem for you? It could be a bit harder. His basic combo hurts but the charge attack is too easily dodged. It could be faster. 2. How many attempts did it take you before you defeated him...