Search results

1. Aurophobia

Healing skills.

I would prefer a shield that dissipates after soaking X amount of damage or X amount of time has passed. Make it a ground target spell like Meteor. Silver Charge = User gets a shield as well as the person nearest to the spell cast location. Gold charge = Adds slightly better shields to...
  2. Aurophobia

2 Handed Weapon

2-Handers are still capable of doing a LOT of damage. I have no problem pumping out damage with it (yes I can do a crazy amount of damage with laser sword plus the shadow clones, but from what I see with the new enemies, having that extra range + hit stun is pretty nice) I still think magic is...
  3. Aurophobia

Shopkeepers and wealth

I like that part of DS2 a lot. We could have NPC's give little hints about buying a certain amount of stuff, maybe a rumor board later on that hints back to things.
  4. Aurophobia

Im looking to play right now!

I'm always looking for another reason to play again. Up for whichever mode. Steam Name : [FFCB05]Auro
  5. Aurophobia

Dodging Strike on Hard against Boars is uselsss

I don't see why it's hard to grasp the concept of the fact that you can dodge strike in any direction. Since it makes you backstep and you want to go down, face up and use dodge strike. You want to go up, you say? Face down and use dodge strike. I think there should be more reward to the move...
  6. Aurophobia

Kyro's the name

Haven't played Osu! in awhile. What I need to get back into is DJ Max
  7. Aurophobia

changing skills, /respec, and the Dojo

But they already plan to keep a respec function, just perform it in a different manner...so enjoy.
  8. Aurophobia

Use the arcade mode points for stat increases

It's just not gonna happen.
  9. Aurophobia

changing skills, /respec, and the Dojo

You have to take in the fact what this could take away from players. Respec'ing is in no way harmful, and it has no "not fitting into Grindea" thing about it. The /respec will be removed and it will be most likely be put on a npc, to make it feel more "correct" I suppose. Say if they do some...
  10. Aurophobia

Version 0.570b

I would enjoy if the Slime Hammer would have Slam ability grab opponents and throw them on next use. Or spawn 5 second Slime minions after Titan Throw.
  11. Aurophobia

Evadeskill?

With Dodgestrike, You can dodge with it and shield cancel, or change the direction of the attack.
  12. Aurophobia

Jumpkin pet - too hard to get?

No problems.
  13. Aurophobia

[Gameplay][Visual]Exp indicator and Level Up specific stats

It would probably break the game, as pure builds would just steamroll, and any nerf or buff to stat builds would cause people to have to respec a lot (not sure how that's gonna go down when they remove "/respec")
  14. Aurophobia

Evadeskill?

This would negate the use of dodge strike...as if its really used anyway. So instead...why not invest a point into dodge strike right now? Since you want it to cost EP anyway. And in what situations has just normal running not worked? If it's about invuln-frames, then just perfect guard and keep...
  15. Aurophobia

Make WindSlash not underly useless

Gold Charge seems very "Blade Beam"-esque
  16. Aurophobia

My Suggestions

Would downvote if possible.
  17. Aurophobia

[Gameplay] Insect Swarm again . . .

Seems legit.
  18. Aurophobia

[Gameplay] Insect Swarm again . . .

Maybe Swarm only works the monster's primary targets are player characters, and since they like to focus the npc's in the room, them being the chickens, it's probably not recognizing the threat...I guess.
  19. Aurophobia

[text] Skill uses Mana not energy

When feeding pets it says Mana, and the exp points for it are SP It's madness.