Search results

1. Aurophobia

Memory Room healing back to full after fights

As the title suggests, I think it'd be nice to cut out the middleman of running back to heal and going back in to fight more.
  2. Aurophobia

End Run Feature for [Story Mode]'s Arena

I feel like this should be a thing in the future. After I have completed the challenges and want to go back to S rank them, I don't want to have to finish the run or just let them mob me to death if I get hit. The only alternative that is a lot faster would be to Save & Quit, then run my happy...
  3. Aurophobia

Choosing a Skill Path upon Reaching New Charge Levels

Kinda hard to put into words what I am getting at, but I feel like I will steer away from most skills if they don't have more versatility or incentive to use them. Like for Titan Throw : |=======> Passive : +Movement Speed until Weapon is retrieved...
  4. Aurophobia

[Feedback] Turban Hat Gem

Unless I have not noticed this before, but is the gem colored in now, and green? Regardless, I like. EDIT : I see now that this is the first time I was kinda close to the screen and see that it blends in when I sit where I normally do.
  5. Aurophobia

[Gameplay] Swapping Pets and not their Tastebuds

Apparently switching a pet in the field, allows other pets to be fed the same pet food. EX : Having the Jumpkin, then switching to Slime or Rabby allows me to feed them all the foods that the Jumpkin prefers...like dead fish for +damage%
  6. Aurophobia

[Gameplay] Shield still activating on RT+A

It seems having a weapon hotkey'd to RT+A, brings out my shield as well as swapping weapon (when I have my 1H on it) I don't have the same problem with LT+A
  7. Aurophobia

[Gameplay] Major Bug - Damage goes from 80-120ish to 4-8ish

Upon joining a friend's server in story mode, I came across myself doing less and less damage right outside of Startington. It seems to only happen when I swap between 1H and 2H a lot. It doesn't happen to them, and I haven't seen anyone else do Titan Throw / Piercing Dash build, so I throw my...
  8. Aurophobia

Moving and Removing Skills Equipped

I would prefer it if the game had hotkeys for moving and removing skills, as opposed to using A on a skill and going down the list. (NOT A BIG DEAL, but would still be nice at some point) Also, I would love an option that removes automatic skill placement upon learning a new skill. (None of...
  9. Aurophobia

Bounty / Challenge Board

Elite Mobs and Speed Run Dungeons for Gold/Silver/Bronze rewards?
  10. Aurophobia

New Game+

Will this be implemented? IMO great way to add replay value in such a simple way by scaling up mobs, possibly adding new enemy moves to normals and bosses, new game+ versions of materials for crafting, etc.