2. luckyb

[GUIDE] Where to farm which card?

My Progress 4/4
  3. luckyb

My Progress 2/2
  4. luckyb

Secrets of Grindea speedruns

How about Max%? Doing all Side quests, puzzles and treadures. Because that does not include drop luck ;) or 50% or something like that. if you get a card or rare loot your lucky and can skip a puzzle or sidequest ;)
  5. luckyb

Options Checkbox: [Share crafting components with friends?]

or adding a trading function ;) or you can drop it and another player can pick it up :) but this is a nice suggestion ;)
  6. luckyb

[VISUAL] Puzzle Pad animation loop

If you step fast enough on the Puzzle pad the animation keeps playing ;) it works normally but the animation keeps playing ;) pls ignore the bad quality i just tried to show this to you ;) Works on the newest Stable & Frontline (now they are the same ;)) v0.650a
  7. luckyb

I'm willing to help with the development in any way...

maybe when modding comes in you could make an expansion for us ;P or at least the maps make it free to use and maybe your stuff will be used and that way you helped the dev's^^
  8. luckyb

Yea but.-. not that i dont like them but i like animated smileys idk if its possible :D and im missing a slime emote >.<
  9. luckyb

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

I have Hero Siege 2x and a bunch of cards i dont need ;) http://steamcommunity.com/id/draw_picture here if you want to look in my inv ;) Also dont need the TF2 Items The CS:GO skins i want to keep :p
  10. luckyb

I love smileys :p
  11. luckyb

My Progress 6/6 Screenshots comming soon. [/spoiler]
  12. luckyb

Making the Card Guide ;)

Making the Card Guide ;)
  13. luckyb

My Progress 2/2
  14. luckyb

My Progress 4/4 [/spoiler] Screenshots comming soon ;)
  15. luckyb

My Progress 5/5 Just a little tip for the Pumpkin Woods ;) Heres the Thread the last Post of the site ;) It really works :) Tested it and got a card drop out of it ;) If you are the lucky one who has not completed the quest yet farm it that way ;) Since Elite Mobs have a X10 Droprate for...
  16. luckyb

Work In Progress Grinding.... I LOVE IT ♥ :D In this guide I want to help finding the best place to farm a card. I will continue the Guide only as far as I have the Cards ;) You need two things. Patience! and a copy of the Game. Some things you might need to know before starting: 1...
  17. luckyb

but it looks great xD
  18. luckyb

A boss / miniboss suggestion involving phase plates.

Maybe for arcade? and for the story you could make a boss rush at the end :D Like the guardians in the first temple they have the protect thing the purple circle and the connecting phase.
  19. luckyb

See behind some Obstacles

Hello there while farming the Bloomo-Card i discovered a ??bug?? or something like that. I mean its not a bug the spawn is just a little bit weird :D here is an image what i mean you can see the bloomo once it comes out but not in the little flower :( same a little bit to the left where are...
  20. luckyb

its gettin lucky

Hello everybody im luckyb. I found Secrets of Grindea in my Steam list. ( Steam creates lists to recommend you some games :D that list ) i watched the trailer 20 seconds? and then i couldnt wait to get home from work to buy it :D now i have the game and the dlc with the hat ;) Yesterday I had...