Search results

1. luckyb

[VISUAL] Puzzle Pad animation loop

If you step fast enough on the Puzzle pad the animation keeps playing ;) it works normally but the animation keeps playing ;) pls ignore the bad quality i just tried to show this to you ;) Works on the newest Stable & Frontline (now they are the same ;)) v0.650a
  2. luckyb

[GUIDE] Where to farm which card?

Work In Progress Grinding.... I LOVE IT ♥ :D In this guide I want to help finding the best place to farm a card. I will continue the Guide only as far as I have the Cards ;) You need two things. Patience! and a copy of the Game. Some things you might need to know before starting: 1...
  3. luckyb

See behind some Obstacles

Hello there while farming the Bloomo-Card i discovered a ??bug?? or something like that. I mean its not a bug the spawn is just a little bit weird :D here is an image what i mean you can see the bloomo once it comes out but not in the little flower :( same a little bit to the left where are...
  4. luckyb

its gettin lucky

Hello everybody im luckyb. I found Secrets of Grindea in my Steam list. ( Steam creates lists to recommend you some games :D that list ) i watched the trailer 20 seconds? and then i couldnt wait to get home from work to buy it :D now i have the game and the dlc with the hat ;) Yesterday I had...