Search results

1. taltamir

The Summoning by Penn Wryte

There is an in universe book series called The Summoning, written by Penn Wryte. You can do a quest for her after which she asks you what is most important in your opinion. Duty, Love, Power. I am curious what people answered and its result?
  2. taltamir

Disabling numlock mid play issue

I have shield spell bound to Number 7 on the keypad. The numlock is just above it. I have WASD as the movement keys and numpad as the skills and attacks. If I hit numlock button it will disable all the num keys from working in the game. Worse, if I hit both 7 and numlock at the same time then...
  3. taltamir

F11 arena can't climb until buff expires

https://imgur.com/RvLsR4b On F11 after defeating spring and autumn fairies, you are supposed to climb some vines to progress, however so long as you have the grindea statue buff that increase your running speed that is impossible to progress. I tried walking to other rooms and back there, just...
  4. taltamir

Bug: Floor 7 perfect guard minigame disrupted by summons

On the floor 7 perfect guard mini game, it is possible to "fail" it by having your summoned create get a case of the derps and suddenly run into the path of the projectile, absorbing it. The projectiles on that minigame should pass through the summon... https://imgur.com/XhiX2kK
  5. taltamir

How is arcade mode gold income calculated?

I noticed I have been getting very little gold for a lot of grinding during arcade mode. I was wondering how it was calculated? Could it be related to the amount of gold left over during the run? which would mean frivolous spending like spending 10,000 gold on the nurse is not worthwhile if I...
  6. taltamir

playing on window mode, detect if not active window and pause

When I play on window mode, it would be great if grindea had a method to detect that it was not the active window and respond by auto pausing when that is the case. Every time I get a popup (not internet popup, but from another program I have running) which changes which window is considered...
  7. taltamir

0.780h bow slot swaps out with another items on new run after upgrading bow in last run

In 0.780h in the arcade mode, I have bow on N8 and shield spell on N7. In some arcade runs I upgrade the bow, which places the improved bow at the same slot. Afterwards on the next run, the basic bow I start with is suddenly in slot N7, and when I level up enough to get the shield spell, it...
  8. taltamir

[bug] Wisp don't die until you stop hitting them

If a wisp is reduced to 0 HP it doesn't die until you stop hitting them. This is highly noticeable with the flamethrower, they will keep on taking damage despite being at 0HP and showing the stunned animation. this is a problem because 1. timed challenges in the arcade mode / room clear time 2...
  9. taltamir

[suggestion] an option so that using the shield does not lock the direction

I would be great if there was a toggle setting that would make it so that the shield does not lock your direction and would change facing as you click on various directions.
  10. taltamir

suggestion: an energy meter that can be toggled to always display above the MC.

It would be great if it was possible to toggle an energy meter to always display above the MC's head. as it is you need to look at the top left corner which means taking your eyes off the MC and the enemies.
  11. taltamir

When entering a puzzle room / fishing room in arcade, summons should stand at the entrance

when you enter a puzzle room or fishing room, the summons follow you around and get in the way (in particular in puzzle room). It would be nice if they just stood at a predetermined spot designated for them on each such room. (reason it should be designated on a room by room basis is that some...
  12. taltamir

when using dodging strike, there is a fraction of a second during which direction keys are disabled

When using dodging strike, there is a fraction of a second during which the direction keys are disabled. So, for example, lets say i am facing up, I press dodging strike and then the down button to change which direction i am facing. however, whether it actually changes the direction i am...
  13. taltamir

Arcane collar is not applied when taken, only when manually dismiss and resummon

The talent arcane collar is not applied immediately when taken. Rather, you need to manually dismiss and re-summon all your summons for it to apply. While it is true that summons can have different costs based on charge level, said charge level is kept track of and as such it is entirely...
  14. taltamir

In arcade mode, an option to use the name+appearance from a save. and/or an option to save design

I find it pretty tedious to have to redesign my character in arcade mode every single time. It would be great if we could save a name + appearance design combo for arcade mode. As well as import it from single player. This doesn't need to change the way arcade works currently (where its tied to...
  15. taltamir

Per zone % completion stat

There is currently a per save % completed stat, it would be nice if there was a per zone % completion stat as well to help one direct their searching. This can show up on the map menu