Search results

1. M

Catching pets?

Wow, I actually did it. I really needed the Apprentice Wand start perk. Then I was able to melt beehives with Level 1 Flamethrower. On the second floor, I just barely squeaked by with a borderline A/S. I had previously spent points on the Health perk, which was useless for this particular...
  2. M

Catching pets?

For context: I often need several or even a dozen attempts to kill bosses on Normal. I haven't even tried Hard yet. Arcade mode is very hard, especially when you need near-flawless victories in a short amount of time to get the achievement. Thanks for the link. I'll need it. Maybe after the...
  3. M

Catching pets?

I've given up on the bee. I'm just bad at Arcade. I've also noticed that Arcade mode doesn't give you extra time to kill Elite enemies for the S rank, which makes Elite spawns potentially ruinous for bee runs. But that's the least of my problems. X-P But different pets don't seem to make...
  4. M

Unskippable dialog - Haunted Forest

Not only does it appear in the log, but there's also a big pop-up notice for the quest update. The cutscene just looks odd and unintentional rather than being frustrating. It is a rare spot that feels unpolished in a great game.
  5. M

Unskippable dialog - Haunted Forest

The first time you get sent to the start of the Haunted Forest by the curse, the text from Bag is unskippable. This seems to be the only unskippable scene in the game so far, so I guess it just wasn't tagged somehow? It's a short one, but still.