Search results

1. T

Leaving the Fair before Vilya fight

Oh, thats pretty interesting, not the solution I would have wanted, given that I'm generally opposed to hidden effects, but I'm glad to know it has been accounted for.
  2. T

Leaving the Fair before Vilya fight

So, during a story mode run, it occured to me that there is no way to leave the fair without beating Vilya. This could be a problem if you are having difficulties and need to grind or change potions or gear around to help with the fight. It should certianly be possible to teleport out of town...
  3. T

Bug on Second Vilya fight in story mode

At this point, I'm confident the bug consistently happens when vilya is low health, below 20% maybe. I'm suspecting it is something about a transition that the patterns do when she gets low.
  4. T

Here is a youtube link of it: Oh, I forgot to mention, we are playing frontline.
  5. T

We have a clip of it happening, but I can't upload it here.
  6. T

Just happened agian, this time on the diagonal going downward pattern, after one throw the sword got stuck on the right side person, and they are facing the correct way. It has been two player both times if that matters.
  7. T

Just in a run through story mode on hard, when Teddy and Freedy jumped to the side, they stopped throwing the blade around and just got stuck, the pattern in Vilyas speech bubble seemed to show the two of them diagonally across from eachother, not sure which one that is. They threw the sword...
  8. T

Two bugs in arcade, Faerie bosses, Mt bloom challenge

Just had a run in two player arcade where we encountered two bugs. First, when we beat summer/autumn, my friend was in a tornado and when they died he was unable to move after their death, I had to push him out the exit for us to progress. If it matters, I was game host. The second bug was in a...
  9. T

Frosty Friend super friend

Same thing for me, I didn't notice it at first, but enemies attack the frosty friend and simply don't damage it at all. The bronze charge took damage, but not the other ones
  10. T

*Spoiler* Bossfight is too easy

I felt the boss was too easy overall, just for how much buildup he had, i was expecting something very hard (not that I have done it on hard mode yet, doing that next). I didn't even know him healing was a thing, I had assumed he was just immune to damage...actually, why isn't he?
  11. T

Offer 3 seconds of noclip with other players in Arcade when entering new rooms.

I very much agree, though if 3 seconds is too much, even 0.5 seconds would be enough just to run though eachother at the room start.
  12. T

First Impressions 2.0

So, I played a bunch of arcade mode with a friend recently, and I had a few follow up comments... First, I have given summon plant and insect swarm a more honest attempt, and I will say they are fine, plant is a bit weak at low ranks perhaps, but it gets really good really fast, no real request...
  13. T

First Impressions 2.0

Just finished my playthrough on hard, so I wanted to post my overall thoughts. First of all, amazing game, I love the gameplay and the use of mechanics, very very well done, I'm actually really frustrated with how long the development cycle seems to be, but the effort you guys are putting in...