Search results

1. Elizabeth Anastasia

Late to the party!

Hi blake !! welcome to the jungle! :P I love the game too, have a nice day!! :naniva::bag:
  2. Elizabeth Anastasia

This is just a fk you for the developers (this is not an offense)

lol i was like WTF! too but that make me understand that im in love with this game !!... love you Secrets of Grindea !:bag::naniva:
  3. Elizabeth Anastasia

Version 0.660b

lol, look carefully the place where you are and you will see how to get into the house in the present :naniva::bag:
  4. Elizabeth Anastasia

Version 0.660b

wow !!! O_O awesome!!!
  5. Elizabeth Anastasia

next fontline update?

soon will be the next update... very soon !! ^^
  6. Elizabeth Anastasia

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

i love the time warp!:naniva::bag:
  7. Elizabeth Anastasia

My live stream!

it was a good stream i really enjoy it ^^
  8. Elizabeth Anastasia

Custom Pixeling

awesome!! i wanna have a dress too!! omg:p:naniva::bag:
  9. Elizabeth Anastasia

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

Get your statue mask, be a statue! wohoo!! awesome:p All the cards are awesome, and what they drop too, cant wait to see all this by myself:naniva::bag:
  10. Elizabeth Anastasia

My Suggestions/Impressions

They will be a housing system:naniva::bag:
  11. Elizabeth Anastasia

My Suggestions/Impressions

The fishing stuff, i like it sound really nice, the day/night system could be intersting I also think same about recipes and crafting, i would love to have more recipes and more things to craft and also i think same about you should find some recipes in order to acquire it. Shops and the use...
  12. Elizabeth Anastasia

Tons of Secrets of Grindea Coverage Here!

ooohh!!! IHeartPie!!! i have saw your videos on youtube, lol xD:p:naniva::bag:
  13. Elizabeth Anastasia

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

about the new recipes and bow... im with you, i would love to see more recipes and harder one that give awesome stuff, maybe even recipes that you need to get as a loot to lear it, and about the bow i would like to see not exactly more bows (but why not), i would like to see more axes, hammers...
  14. Elizabeth Anastasia

Dual Skill Builds

o_O... that sound good actually, i like it:naniva::bag:
  15. Elizabeth Anastasia

more builds ?

i was thinking in something, maybe you have think about already... This game have so much potential, but i was thinking could be really nice to have more builds avaliable, i mean for melee something like a dual wielding could be awesome and with DW skills, but i know some skills are not...
  16. Elizabeth Anastasia

A question!

ok nice ty ! :naniva::bag:
  17. Elizabeth Anastasia

A question!

First of all, hi everyone im very new, i have play the game for like 3-4 days and im loving it so much... So my question is, i have saw some screenshots like tai ming (idk if that is good spell it) and some bosses fight etc... so my questiong is, can i play that ? or that only devs have access...
  18. Elizabeth Anastasia

Fight Winter again ?

wow awesome !! O_O ty so much