Search results

1. Elizabeth Anastasia

more builds ?

i was thinking in something, maybe you have think about already... This game have so much potential, but i was thinking could be really nice to have more builds avaliable, i mean for melee something like a dual wielding could be awesome and with DW skills, but i know some skills are not...
  2. Elizabeth Anastasia

A question!

First of all, hi everyone im very new, i have play the game for like 3-4 days and im loving it so much... So my question is, i have saw some screenshots like tai ming (idk if that is good spell it) and some bosses fight etc... so my questiong is, can i play that ? or that only devs have access...
  3. Elizabeth Anastasia

Fight Winter again ?

the tittle say it all, can i fight winter boss again and maybe get some drop from him like the others bosses that we are avaliable to fight again and again ?
  4. Elizabeth Anastasia

Secret of Grindea Facebook gruop

I have create a facebook group of the game if like you all can join and we can share experience in the game, photos, come closer to play in co-op, etc... Also you can invite friends and make them know the game so we become bigger :p:naniva::bag: https://www.facebook.com/groups/secretsofgrindea/
  5. Elizabeth Anastasia

New weapons ?

This game have so much potential and i was wondering if you have think to add new weapons such as axe, greataxe (like Luke one), knives or daggers...also the story mode is awesome, the story is really good and intersting all this about the artifacts, awesome job, cant wait to see more contents...
  6. Elizabeth Anastasia

Awesome design

First of all i wanna say thanks for bring us this awesome game, now i wanna say this game have a awesome design that get better and better while you progress in game like the temple of seasons that have so well done art the fact that you can chage seasons is awesome;):p
  7. Elizabeth Anastasia

Craft recipes and achievements

i know this is a beta:bag:, but this game need more craft recipes and achievements!!!:naniva: Love you :pSecrets of Grindea!