Search results

1. SilasColdfire

[Visual/Text/Itsatrap?] No unsaved dialogue was found!

So I just finished translating the new strings to 100 %. However, when opening the Dialogue tool... Fair enough, so I do as I'm commanded by this dastardly prompt, and... How dare it plays with my sophisticated sanity! Might that be lines that you flagged for retranslation but then...
  2. SilasColdfire

[Crash] Dialogue Tool crashes

Oops, just saw that I posted this in the already solved thread, so I will just make a new one: Same procedure as with every patch! Does this remind you of something? It's the second line we're talking about and it's apparently a line that was flagged for retranslation, so something might...
  3. SilasColdfire

[Crash] ...while trying to translate Dialogues

Hey there, while trying to translate the new dialogues, the dialogue tool keeps crashing when selecting untranslated lines or IDs. This goes for almost all new dialogues in Winterland and the Season Temple. However, I could translate all of the new strings in the Misc Tool. Heres a link to...
  4. SilasColdfire

[Visual / Text] Stylized texts vanishing into thin air

Hey ho, lately I was playing this neat little game called "Secrets of Grindea" with the latest frontline patch 0.599a and the german translation of this awesome guy called SilasColdfire. All went well and good, until I had to alt-tab out of the game to do some boring RL stuff. After I went...
  5. SilasColdfire

[Suggestion] Show Changed Dialogues

Hey ho, While watching Dennys playthrough, he mentioned that Quinton wouldn't take Amalet from him after returning from the ancient temple. Quinton had the (translated) dialogue in which he told the player of going to the Arena, the West Evergrind Fields and so on (and not up the stairs to your...
  6. SilasColdfire

Knight & Mage Backgrounds all frosty

So while browsing through the monster codex I noticed something weird: while the backgrounds for the winter mage & knight are a cozy winter environment... ... it might not be to nice for the other guys, who're freezing their panties off: So you might consider putting them in...
  7. SilasColdfire

[Crash / Visual] Game crashes at certain dialogues / Some localization bugs

Hey guys, so I just did the german localization update for 0.59a and noticed some crashes when playing with it activated. First one is when getting your first sword in Startington, didn't record that one. Second one happens when first arriving in Santa Fae. Region: Winterland LocalID...
  8. SilasColdfire

[Gameplay] Missing Collision Detection after Cutscene

[Frontline Ver. 0.572a] So, after the cutscene when Marino steals Amalet, your character loses all collision detection and you can walk through EVERYTHING! Yay! Well... that may not be too good. You also cant talk to NPCs any more. Easy way of fixing it, is just leaving the area by going in...
  9. SilasColdfire

[German / Deutsch] 1.01a

Grüße, hier die deutsche Übersetzung für die DRM-freien Versionen von Secrets of Grindea. Die Besitzer der Steam-Version brauchen sich die Übersetzung hier nicht zu holen, ihr könnt sie euch direkt über das Optionsmenü im Spiel herunterladen. Momentan aktuell für Frontline-Version 1.01a Was...