Search results

1. W

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

Sry It was just what i gathered from the thread good stuff posted mustve missunderstood then. Here are some other ideas for Bow passives : -Adds a knockback effect to the arrow if you push an enemy into another enemy or wall they(and the enemys they were knocked into) receive extra dmg...
  2. W

Lol totaly overread your post sry well ofcourse youd need to balance everything atk speed of the bow dmg etc but by the looks of it its out of the question anyways besides that i dont see why it should be op.
  3. W

Something for the Combatmage: Increases your Magic dmg/Atk dmg by 10%/20%/30%....(5%/10%/15%...?) of your Atk dmg/Magic dmg. (If your Atk is higher your Magic gets increased/If your Magic is higher your Atk gets increased.)
  4. W

Just another idea i had: If you dont hit an enemy for X seconds your next swing will deal X% more dmg (stacking up to3/5?)
  5. W

Since aparantly adding bow skills is out of question here are some other ideas: -Everytime you hit an enemy and dont land a crit your crit chance gets raised by X% stacking up to X times. -Dont know how hard it is to do this but maybe: Everytime you receive dmg everyone else gets healed by X%...
  6. W

Im realy wondering why you dont include ranged skills this seems like a passed oportunity to me there could be something like: -Regenerating an arrow each X seconds+ Atk dmg boost depending on how much arrows you have the lesser arrows the more boost (combined to decrease abuse potential. A...
  7. W

Version: 0.572b

Feeding potion's doesn't work for us.
  8. W

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: As a big fan of Secret of mana, Zelda and RPG's in general i couldn't have asked for a better game ever since i saw it when steam greenlight became a thing i was waiting to put my hands on this. And i wasn't dissapointed. What you liked the most: The Combat is very fun like...
  9. W

Unlucky as hell... or not?

Thanks i looked around the forums and found someone who ha the same problem and i read there that the drop was possible. About the 4 black sillhouettes they are enemys which are ingame but we cant reach them they are in the snow area i saw a dev post about it in the very top thread of this forum.
  10. W

Unlucky as hell... or not?

Hi finaly i can play Secrets of grindea! And after playing through the game 1.5 times farming around 500 berries to feed to my pet fishing everything finding all the hidden tresure from the maps max ranking both arena challanges and doing all sidequests im now after all the cards and itemdrops...