Search results

1. Azura

[Portuguese(BR)] (Idiomatic Translation) - Complete! (0.572b)

Ok, if i find anything else i'll let you guys know.
  2. Azura

The Marino fight-thread

Not true, i've spent only 15 hours playing this game and the battle was very easy to me. People who got used to play this kind of game like me, are more likely to find this battle easy, i guess. Azura
  3. Azura

The Marino fight-thread

1. Did you experience the fight as too hard/too easy/just about right? Which attacks, if any, posed a problem for you? A: Easy. But, surely, there's room for improvement. My suggestion is to make the battle longer, he has low HP and Defense and high Attack which can be easily countered by...
  4. Azura

Hey! Listen!

Welcome :) I joined this community just a couple of days ago and i was told that the forums are kinda dead right now because the devs are working on the story for SoG and we don't have many updates, if any at all. See ya! Azura
  5. Azura

RAWR!

Thank you guys for the welcome :)
  6. Azura

RAWR!

Hello guys! Azura here, i'm 21-years old and from Brazil. I liked the SoG concept so much when i saw it last year that i never forgot about it and after wait almost a year i guess, i went to check again to see if any progress was made since the last time i saw it, SoG was just words written on...
  7. Azura

[Portuguese(BR)] (Idiomatic Translation) - Complete! (0.572b)

Hello there :) I'm brazilian and i just checked the translation. After a superficial look, i can tell that you guys did a great job translating all that stuff. But, two things caught my attention and i think you guys might want to change them, or not. On Menu > Gear, you guys translated...