Search results

1. somerandomwizard

Taking a moment to gloat

Nobody I know cares so I'm posting it here; I have all achievements!
  2. somerandomwizard

Arcade challenge shield

I don’t know if this is an actual bug, but it wasn’t in the changelog so I’m guessing. Anyhow, ever since the last frontline update taking damage with the shield fails ‘don’t get hit’ challenges, even perfect blocks. Just thought I should mention it.
  3. somerandomwizard

A crash and a failed backup

Right, so I’ve been playing the arcade mode a lot recently, but this morning when I opened it up to play I found the game had completely restarted, no buildings, no progress, nothing. After taking a moment to consult the forums I opened up the files and replaced the arcade save file with ones...
  4. somerandomwizard

[Arcade mode] Some things that are a little unbalanced

As someone who has been enjoying SoG for a few years now I’ve noticed that gameplay has always been a hard but fair kind of fun, which is something that I love and respect when devs manage to walk that line, but there are a few things in the harder difficulties of arcade mode that don’t adhere...
  5. somerandomwizard

Building bug

So long story short, I tried to loop rooms around and hook doors to the first room. However, when I got it to work the door I made wouldn't connect, so I tried undoing the work, but there is still a door frame that I can't delete. Pics included.
  6. somerandomwizard

WHY!!?!?? (spoilers) (kinda long) (is a rant)

WTF DEV TEAM!!????!? ITS CHRISTMAS! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!?! LUKE’S DEAD AND YOU MADE IT MY FAULT!! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPY GAME AND YOU JUST STAB ME LIKE THAT AND LEAVE ME WITH THE END OF BETA!???!? AAAAAAA!!! IT HURTS!!!! I JUST STARTED MY VACATION AND EVERYTHING IS RUINED!! HOW AM I...
  7. somerandomwizard

[GAMEPLAY] Luke fight bug

I came across an absolutely game breaking bug in the Luke fight, I don’t know what exactly triggers it but when I fought him, sometimes he started to run and went into a wall, he would then sit there (while running) and allow me to beat the tar out of him. This happened multiple times on both...
  8. somerandomwizard

SoG greentext

>Be me >be playing my 8th SoG file >taking it slow because game is nicer than Dark souls III >realize you can talk to moving npc’s >get to Tai Ming >talk to moving npc >immediately recognize character >be excited to see character >look down to read the name >’Nolea’ >r/quityourbullshirt.exe
  9. somerandomwizard

On the early game solem

So when I found out that you could fight a solem before entering the pumpkin woods I, of course, had to fight it. After a few tries I got it, but I wasn’t suddenly rich or over leveled, And I was kinda sad about that (was hoping for like 3 levels), all that work for naught. So I think it would...
  10. somerandomwizard

Weapon costumes

So you can customize your character with hats and weapons, but there are purely cosmetic hats, and weapons have no such item. Just a small idea, but how about cosmetic swords and shields? Maybe they’d just be joke weapons with low stats but I’d pay through the nose if my one handed character...
  11. somerandomwizard

Just wanted to say... [minor spoiler maybe?]

So I’ve been going through the arcade mode for a while and finally hatched the ‘dragon’ egg. I just wanted to say ‘oh, you think you’re soooooooo funny, don’t you?’
  12. somerandomwizard

New skills!

After playing this epic game for over a year, gameplay has become somewhat repetitive in the fighting department. To counter this, I think a new skill for each class would do, especially for melee, as you only get 4 and a buff. So here’s a new skill for each class and element! (Feel free to...
  13. somerandomwizard

Terrible crash

There I was playing arcade mode. I had every building, most perks, quests, a bunch on animals, I had almost everything. I decided to invite a friend to play, and in the 2nd room of the 2nd floor the nightmare began. The game froze, I didn’t think much of it, as my laptop was doing some heavy...
  14. somerandomwizard

[gameplay][frontline] delay after perfect block

when I was playing in arcade mode and fighting a boss, i noticed time and time again that I could perfect block the attack but then I had to wait a moment before casting my spells rather than casting right away. I noticed it the most going against the helloweed (although he may just be the...
  15. somerandomwizard

[gameplay] small refunding skill point error

When you refund skill points (at least with /respec, not sure if it applies when buying points back) that increase you max HP/EP, you keep the raised stats and the ability can be looped for mass health or energy. However this does become nullified when the games is turned off.