Search results

1. GingerCookie387

Game Crash on Death in Arcade Mode

My game crashes whenever I die in arcade mode... I recently deleted my old save because I wanted to start from fresh after not playing for a couple years. Maybe I messed something up doing that. I did not play any arcade before messing with the saves so I'm unsure whether that's the root cause.
  2. GingerCookie387

Anyone wanna online multiplayer?

sure, not today, maybe another time
  3. GingerCookie387

NPC Party Members 2.0

I'm with prince, wouldn't the npc party members be like hostiles but fighting with you:chicken::rolleyes:
  4. GingerCookie387

Favorite characters?

Hey SOG Community , i was wondering who yoour guyses favorite characters are!:chicken::rolleyes:
  5. GingerCookie387

[Visual] Nice forehead, Summer

Wow thats pretty cool thanks for pointing it out.:p:chicken:
  6. GingerCookie387

Can I use the Sprites for my own game?

Whats the game about, I would like to know more about it?;):chicken:
  7. GingerCookie387

Fan art!

Amazing
  8. GingerCookie387

Fan art!

Super cool
  9. GingerCookie387

Fan art!

your welcome
  10. GingerCookie387

Fan art!

This is amazing
  11. GingerCookie387

Just say anytime you want to play!
  12. GingerCookie387

First Impressions 2.0

I want to help the development and sorry about the things I don't like. the game play is amazing and I love the art style. Of course, i was sad when i realized this game is only in beta. I loved all the quest I could do, and how this game is very challenging but not too frustrating. i don't...
  13. GingerCookie387

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

that's basically impossible. I can't get passed floor 7 :P.:confused::chicken:
  14. GingerCookie387

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

What can i do to help the development of the game?o_O:chicken:
  15. GingerCookie387

I Found a bug/glitch! when taming pets!(Minor)

too keep this quick and simple i'm going to say this in one sentence: Whenever a player tames a pet near a wall ,the creature will glitch into the wall for a sec.:eek::chicken:(hope you get what i'm saying, if not just tell me):D:chicken:
  16. GingerCookie387

Thanks

Thanks
  17. GingerCookie387

hey Jay, i would love to play with you. just tell me time that's cool with you.:p:chicken:
  18. GingerCookie387

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

Hey if anybody reads this im new to the forums and i dont really know how it work around here. so, if anyone could be very kind and give a "tour" that will really help.Tnx:chicken::)