Search results

1. Wolph

[ Multiplayer ] Charging Skills Glitch

With a Ping of 50 it shouldn't be a problem should it ? I don't know if it seems connection issue or client issue, is hard to know =(
  2. Wolph

I'm glad you came up with it, I just remember that when the Glitch happened, SHE was hosting. I can't remember if the same happens when I'm the host... I'll test and inform you guys.
  3. Wolph

Yup. Spells are the most noticeable of them all because they're really different between the charges, but from time to time any skill I use, Bronze, Silver or Gold Charge are glitching.
  4. Wolph

I thought about that either, but just for cience effects, I used a Cheat to keep my EP always full, It glitched anyways. I tested with and without the Cheat to make sure either. Sometimes I charged the spell or melee skill and waited to my EP be fully restored, and even then the skill wasn't...
  5. Wolph

Thanks a lot. I've done everything I could to 'solve' or at least 'try to solve' the problem, but anything worked. I guess it has something to do with the internet, but my wife's ping is lower than 30, and I'm the host, and we share the same internet, so I can't see how this issue is happening...
  6. Wolph

Finally! Thank you =)
  7. Wolph

Wow, no answers =( ?
  8. Wolph

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

I think that's very important. More talents mean more builds, hence, more time spent playing this awesome game =)
  9. Wolph

It seems we're very excited about this game aren't we my friend ? xD

It seems we're very excited about this game aren't we my friend ? xD
  10. Wolph

Secrets of Grindea Ver: Stable Beta 0.650a Connection Type: Steam Internet Speed: 5 MB • Bug: Skills are not Charging properly on Multiplayer. I don't know if this is LAG or connection problem, but even though my skills are at Silver or Golden Charge, sometimes they simply don't cast at its...
  11. Wolph

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

Considerations: - All the values stated here are at Maximum Talent Level. - The values betwee parenteses are the "per talent point" value. ___________________________________________________________________________ • General Talents 1. Versatile Combatent [Lv. 5].: - Switching between different...
  12. Wolph

[ Multiplayer ] Crashing in Cutscenes (SOLVED)

Thank you for the response Teddy! We did some testing after analysing the files again, she hosted and the game worked fine, than I hosted again to make the last check up and it seems magically fine now =O, any updates on that and I'll warn you ok ? Thank you for your support =) @For those...
  13. Wolph

Her game files are fine, unfortunately =(. We've even tried to re-install it for sure. Maybe is something missing on her OS ? Thank you for the quick response by the way Teddy lol (Windows 10 by the way.)
  14. Wolph

Just bought the game for Me and my Wife and we're lovin it! Thank you very much for your work and effort SoG Team! Now to the Bug Report.: Unfortunately, I got some weird problem with Multiplayer. We can play it normally but sometimes when a Cutscene starts, her game Crashes. "Game is Dead"...