Search results

1. Rokker

Mods

Are there any plans on adding an API and support for community created mods? There are several viable potential addons/mods that i can think of right now: Census: An addon that tracks what the player does and that generates data for a central database (or Wiki ;) ), such as drop rates, stats...
  2. Rokker

UI Toggle

There have now been several occasions where I've wanted to grab screenshots without the UI. Could there please be a way to toggle the UI in-game? Something like a key binding that temporarily removes the UI until pressed again, such as ALT+Z does in World of Warcraft. The use for this would be...
  3. Rokker

Visually distinguishable Item Quality in inventory?

Hey everybody! Could we please get some indication of different item qualities in the inventory? From what i can tell there is currently no way to determine if an item is of the quality "normal", "silver" or "gold" after it has been picked up. Here are the "Bird Feet" as an example. They are...
  4. Rokker

[Visual] Chilling Touch only freezes Pecko's body

Hey, minor visual bug found. :) If the Chilling Touch talent proccs on a Pecko, then it will only be partially frozen. Their heads must be crazy insulated because this happens every time they are frozen. I'd love to have a Pecko-head helmet for the upcoming Swedish winter :D
  5. Rokker

[Gameplay] Rabby Pet not dismissable.

While discussing in this thread in the general forum we've found a minor bug. If you bring your Rabby to the farm you cannot interact with it using the "Z"-key. To replicate this bug: 1. Set Rabby as current pet at farm. 2. Leave Evergrind Fields: West (porting to Evergrind City is the fastest...
  6. Rokker

Better way of vending large quantities

After some hours of grinding there is no better way to relax than to feed your pet with some junk and potions, right? Great! Let's go get some potions! Firstly I buy potions with my gathered gold and then i remember that i've also collected TONS of junk as well. What the heck am i supposed to...
  7. Rokker

[Gameplay] Unable to pause when frozen

The game won't respond to the ESC-key while the player is frozen by a Yeti and encapsulated in ice. Short and simple. :)
  8. Rokker

Pixel Ferrets in real life? :)

Pixel Ferrets, you guys have been great at sharing information about the weekly progress of the game, and now with Vilya's new blog we're getting even more! Thanks for all the work and effort you pour into your little "community". But here's the deal; I want even more... sorry.. "Mycket vill ha...
  9. Rokker

[Gameplay] Dodging Strike through a door lengthens charging distance

This was a fun bug! Can't wait to find places to use it to find bugged areas :) Using Doding Strike to jump backwards through a door will make the charge-attack distance almost three times longer upon execution. To replicate this just stand with your back to a doorway (doesn't work on map...
  10. Rokker

[Gameplay] Frosty Friend takes multiple hits without timeout

I've noticed that Frosty Friend doesn't seem to have a damage reset cooldown. At least not from the steam in the Toy Factory. Frosty instantly gets so many hits at the same time that he passes out just by getting hit once by a beam of steam. I'm fully aware of the fact that he's made of snow...
  11. Rokker

[Gameplay] Frosty the invincible

Frosty Friend becomes invincible and immune to damage if summoned on one height level and then goes downwards to fight mobs without the player leaving that upper level where Frosty Friend was summoned. This can be done to the east in this area as well, where the blue slimes and Yetis roam. If...
  12. Rokker

[Gameplay] Entire game internally changes coordinates?

This is an interesting bug and can be noticed in three ways. The area will stop spawning mobs. Frosty Friend will try to walk off-screen towards one direction for no apparent reason. Insect Swarm goes bananas and fliy in a certain direction without interacting with mobs. This bug will reset...
  13. Rokker

[Gameplay] Ranged kill without getting Aggro

I've multiple times managed to kill enemies using this method without taking any damage what so ever. I feel that the player should get aggro upon damaging the enemy. I'm using Earth spike in this particular example, but it works with Meteor as well.
  14. Rokker

[Gameplay] Insect Swarm not damaging Toy Factory Boss

Awesome new patch with new bugs to find! If i use the Insect Swarm spell on the Toy Factory Boss The Swarm will attatch itself to the boss, but deal no damage. This spell is still viable on gifts and presents in this room, but if i miss or if the mobs die then the swarm might find it's way to...
  15. Rokker

Could Gold charges temporarily be the same as Silver?

I fully understand that the game is far from complete, but could you please temporarily change it so that Gold charges of skills have the same effect as Silver charges? Just until Gold charges are fully integrated. I very much enjoy the Insect Swarm skill and at the moment Gold level Insect...
  16. Rokker

Dynamic positioning of Solid Companions (Frosty Friend)

I initially wanted to post this in the bug section with a [Gameplay]-tag since it's disturbing the gameplay experience, but i'm not really sure if it's worth calling a bug. Issue: I feel that Solid Companions (such as Frosty Friend) should have smarter dynamic positioning when entering an...
  17. Rokker

[Gameplay] No HP-Reset on Temple Bosses in Memory Room

In Memory Room; There is no player HP-Reset if i restart the Gun-D4m and Phaseman fights using the "Hold ESC" technique. How to test; Enter fight with Gun-D4m or Phaseman in Memory Room. Recieve damage. Restart fight by holding the ESC-key on your keyboard. Boss resets, but player doesn't...
  18. Rokker

[Gameplay]Insect Swarm vs Red Slimes in Chicken Challenge

In one of the Chicken Challenges found on F3 & F4 in Arcade mode (Evergrind Fields), there are several red slimes. These red slimes are already spawned when you enter the room and start chasing chickens once the challenge starts. I'm having a really hard time making my Inscet Swarm latch on to...