Search results

1. WalceDony

Version 0.675a

I think it's because you didn't have Steam Cloud enabled when you updated?
  2. WalceDony

Is it weird if...

Come on, I know more than just one of you wants a human card... ;) Cast more votes!
  3. WalceDony

I totally earned all of this stuff.

*Pterodactyl screech* I have never seen that much essence in my life :eek: I'm so bad XD
  4. WalceDony

So, I forgot to introduce myself.

Hello! I have not role-played much in the past but it is something I would like to get into :p *Holds up a poorly made replica of Bag* This is our most prized item, the original, -totally not fake- bottomless bag! being sold for a mere 250,000 coins! *A googly eye falls off of the bag* Okay...
  5. WalceDony

So, I forgot to introduce myself.

I’m WalceDony, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Bag. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT artifact will come through that door.
  6. WalceDony

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

Rabby... *Arcade mode flashbacks*
  7. WalceDony

Have you got 100%? (Poll)

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with stuff irl :P. Anyways, here's a post Teddy made about everything you need to do to get 100%. http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/getting-100.6364/
  8. WalceDony

Are you both using the same connection settings (Steam/IP)? If you are, are you sure you're both...

Are you both using the same connection settings (Steam/IP)? If you are, are you sure you're both on Frontline or Stable? If you're not on the same version, you won't be able to connect to each other.
  9. WalceDony

[Suggestion] Item pricing in Arcade Mode.

I can understand why they would do that in story mode, however in Arcade Mode both the Straw Boater and Warm Hat are monster drops. I don't even think you can buy either of them (in arcade mode). Also, since you'll NEVER get enough materials to use the Straw Boater in a crafting recipe, it's...
  10. WalceDony

[Suggestion] Item pricing in Arcade Mode.

I've been playing Arcade mode a lot, and noticed that the Straw Boater has LOWER stats than the Warm Hat, yet sells for 50 MORE gold. Shouldn't the price of items scale up depending on what stats they have? I'm not sure if this is also the case with other items. If it is, I will keep this thread...
  11. WalceDony

[Visual] I call this the "Dark Blue Name Bug"

I pressed escape in arcade mode. ... ... That's it! :D If you don't understand what you're looking at, look at my characters name...
  12. WalceDony

Version 0.675a

Yo, if you get a human card from him can you give me it please? I've yet to get one and I've been farming humans for days now :/
  13. WalceDony

Is it weird if...

I want a human card?
  14. WalceDony

In game "Rank" suggestion!

Instead of your rank increasing after completing parts of the story (it doesn't at the moment, but it probably will in the future), perhaps with each of our forum accounts we could get a code which we can use to connect our forum accounts to each of our characters in game, and the rank of our in...
  15. WalceDony

Version 0.675a

It shows how many pets you have / how many there are available currently. Also here's a bug with the map: I have everything you can get in game (It even shows I have 100%) however it says I only have 4 / 7 "?" items in Evergrind City. I'll read through the update notes again to see if anything...
  16. WalceDony

Version 0.675a

That actually makes sense, thanks :). Although it still kind of bugs me how it doesn't look like they're attached to anything...
  17. WalceDony

Version 0.675a

Visual bug I think where the balloons are just randomly stuck to the ground. I don't think it's supposed to look like that? If it does it kind of looks sloppy with them just being randomly there. Edit: I found the edit button. Yay :). Anyway, I think they were supposed to go away after the...
  18. WalceDony

Version 0.675a

So, I just found a visual bug (Already xD) and I cba to find where the "edit" button is on my other post, so, yeah. Balloons, obviously :naniva:
  19. WalceDony

Version 0.675a

This update happened just before I got home from school but I didn't see it :o! Time to go take a look at everything new now then :D.
  20. WalceDony

I have an extremely serious question which may completely change the world.

If I were to buy the "Valkyrie Hat (or "Buy Us Coffee") DLC", WHICH DEVELOPER GETS THE COFFEE :O??? It says in the Steam Store images for this DLC that the money I'm giving for this DLC is only enough for ONE Caramel Cappucino from Grindbucks, however the title of the DLC says that I'm buying...