Search results

1. WalceDony

So, I forgot to introduce myself.

I’m WalceDony, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Bag. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT artifact will come through that door.
  2. WalceDony

[Suggestion] Item pricing in Arcade Mode.

I've been playing Arcade mode a lot, and noticed that the Straw Boater has LOWER stats than the Warm Hat, yet sells for 50 MORE gold. Shouldn't the price of items scale up depending on what stats they have? I'm not sure if this is also the case with other items. If it is, I will keep this thread...
  3. WalceDony

[Visual] I call this the "Dark Blue Name Bug"

I pressed escape in arcade mode. ... ... That's it! :D If you don't understand what you're looking at, look at my characters name...
  4. WalceDony

Is it weird if...

I want a human card?
  5. WalceDony

In game "Rank" suggestion!

Instead of your rank increasing after completing parts of the story (it doesn't at the moment, but it probably will in the future), perhaps with each of our forum accounts we could get a code which we can use to connect our forum accounts to each of our characters in game, and the rank of our in...
  6. WalceDony

I have an extremely serious question which may completely change the world.

If I were to buy the "Valkyrie Hat (or "Buy Us Coffee") DLC", WHICH DEVELOPER GETS THE COFFEE :O??? It says in the Steam Store images for this DLC that the money I'm giving for this DLC is only enough for ONE Caramel Cappucino from Grindbucks, however the title of the DLC says that I'm buying...
  7. WalceDony

Have you got 100%? (Poll)

Because I just got 100% I figured I'd make a poll to see who else has too ;)
  8. WalceDony

Echo of Madness flying off screen

I was fighting two Echoes of Madness (One elite) when all of a sudden the non-elite Echo started to constantly go upwards, with no change in animation. It continued to go upwards until I couldn't see it anymore... Note(s): I have no idea what caused the bug. Could prevent progression in the...
  9. WalceDony

[Visual] Falling Slime's Shadow

If the Giga Slime in arcade mode throws out slimes right before it dies, you can still see the shadows of the falling slimes but the slimes will never come down. Notes: The same thing happens in story mode when fighting the Giga Slime, as well as the Ultimate Giga Slime in the Red Redemption...
  10. WalceDony

Getting behind the red building next to the arena.

If you try to walk behind the red building next to the arena (No idea what it's actually called...) you are not able to; however if you use dodging strike to boost yourself behind it, you can walk behind the building. You are able to easily walk back out again, but since you can't get there...
  11. WalceDony

What is the Ancient Statue's final drop?

I have been farming them for around two hours now and I've had no luck in getting it. I think it's one of the only items I need to get before I reach 100% too.