Search results

1. Jenkolegs

All the ghost ship bugs people found so far

I found even more, this time with a buddy. Friend was hosting, and on normal mode. The pirate targeting icon was stuck on me after the boss fight. (It also appeared in Luke's boss fight too.) Some of the bouncing eye bomb's health bars stayed after explosions. My friend showed me he...
  2. Jenkolegs

It was in normal mode by myself, forgot to mention!
  3. Jenkolegs

I changed the title 'cause you're contributing. Your welcome.
  4. Jenkolegs

Hey I found a few more. Probably Intentional: The ghost boar during expectations goes through the left wall. (As it's a ghost that makes sense.) During the large staircase, going down leads to your room. (I thought that was the intentional way). You can't shoot the captain with the bow before...
  5. Jenkolegs

I am on meatshield version so beware spoilers! Stuff which I assume is placeholder: All the secret chests are constantly restocked with apples. The fridge and the blue eye minions are both called "Obsession". (They're quite obsessed with the word.) Johnathan's picnic portrait looks a bit...
  6. Jenkolegs

[Gameplay] Sol-Gem is a bit broken + Other shenanigans

For singleplayer, I had no issues, so it's something to do with the multiplayer.
  7. Jenkolegs

Ok, we legit cannot get past Sol-Gem as it's shockwave attack just immediately crashes the game for us.
  8. Jenkolegs

So we went back into the game and we triggered the trap, but we got to the end where the Solem is meant to take the gem, but he didn't and we can't teleport so we softlocked the game. So we has to restart.
  9. Jenkolegs

SOG Memes!

10. Jenkolegs

Skipping the fight against Marino in the new Frontline

It's possible to skip the season hydras with the same trick, they actually said they might leave it in for speedrunners. :chicken:
  11. Jenkolegs

So me and my friend was playing the new update and it's a bit broken. 1st bug: We just started and I used a smash skill against a Cactute, it killed it but it's death animation didn't play out fully or something. 2nd bug: The sand raven layed eggs but they shook violently yet never actually...
  12. Jenkolegs

[Visual] Lumberjack and Invisible Weapons

So, Me and my friend started playing arcade mode and I broke some stuff: There was 2 jumberjacks when I started, 1 not animated. My friend got a smashlight and equipped it but it didn't show up visually. And now I go into hibernation until the desert comes out.:chicken:
  13. Jenkolegs

[Gameplay] OoB in house

I have no idea why or how but here's what I did... So I stood in that spot in the picture and I used blink and I aimed in the doorway (see picture 1) and I went right and it just went out the house. o_O
  14. Jenkolegs

Some sort of training dummy

So my idea is that you can buy several types of training dummy so you can practice your attacking in the privacy of your own home. So you can buy a normal one at the start(It doesn't move or attack) Then you can buy a specific type of enemy dummy (after you clear the area or kill a specific...
  15. Jenkolegs

[Housing] Ancient Statue and Overhanging Garland

So the ancient statue doesn't have a shadow which is bugging me and the garland can overhang into OoB slightly.
  16. Jenkolegs

[Guide] How to grind being completely AFK

Probably not as the enemies might end up overwhelming you.
  17. Jenkolegs

Is there any TAS of SoG?

TAS meaning Tool Assisted Speedruns. I've searched YouTube but it's only regular speedruns. Any help?
  18. Jenkolegs

[gameplay] Blink skipping

Leaving exploits for speedrunners? :rolleyes: I'm brimming with ideas already.
  19. Jenkolegs

Stuck at 99%

No problem I guess?
  20. Jenkolegs

Stuck at 99%

Try S ranking the arena challenges. That's 3 question marks.