Search results

1. Kana

Flamethrower- Silver Charge

I haven't much to say about it's damage, it seems fair(by itself). It seems to be designed to be difficult to use, and it is, if you aren't familiar with it. It, however, is actually the most versatile ability. It boils down to 2 things: Strafing and Multi-hit stun. During it's entire...
  2. Kana

Amateur Fanatic, Professional Misinterpreter, Hobbyist Diplomat

Hello! After more than a week, I'm wondering if an introduction would be silly, especially since my avatar seems to be filling 4 out of 5 slots of the 'recent posts' feed constantly. I wasn't sure I'd like being around and involved, but it's turning out that I do. I have a unique way of...
  3. Kana

I totally earned all of this stuff.

100% legit No @xEleaa engine involved. :rolleyes: I feel dirty
  4. Kana

Sometimes my friend can't keep his shadow from stabbing Important NPCs

Might want to visit the clinic first, Zhamla...:bag:
  5. Kana

[Visual][Gameplay] Title Menu

Not sure what this is about, BUT it was a second instance of the game opening, which Steam usually prevents. (I believe...) It happened on it's own when I opened the first instance of the game (which was fine). It was upon starting 'frontier beta' version for the first time.
  6. Kana

Shielding is bad against quick enemies

It is impossible to counter attack in time for it to be worth while if you are using a 2 handed weapon against rabbys for example. Perhaps you could add a melee talent that increases swings' travel speed and character reaction, but lowers attack speed?
  7. Kana

[Gameplay] Second Wind melee talent works against itself

While it does absorb some energy, it also halts natural regen for a couple seconds, as if you used a skill or spell, which ends up being MUCH slower than not swinging, or even better, not having it.