3. Yume Tsuki

Secrets of GrinDDR

Sorry for the long wait ~ Heres the next part
  4. Yume Tsuki

Secrets of GrinDDR

A new part has been added. :3c
  5. Yume Tsuki

Secrets of GrinDDR

Like the game ain't hard enough already playing the normal way... =v=; Title is made up by G-Meister ~ Just couldn't leave that one out. xD
  6. Yume Tsuki

Wow it's actually playable like this o_o;

Wow it's actually playable like this o_o;
  7. Yume Tsuki

A wild Yume has appeared

True o3o;
  8. Yume Tsuki

Stupid ideas enter my mind. And when I mean stupid, i mean attaching a DDR-mat as a movement...

Stupid ideas enter my mind. And when I mean stupid, i mean attaching a DDR-mat as a movement controller for playing Grindea stupid. xD
  9. Yume Tsuki

A wild Yume has appeared

Haha no, I just have a tendency to try and keep topic threads as clean as possible xD
  10. Yume Tsuki

Yume's General Art parade

Cuz.. Honestly I don't have that much Grindea art... yet... xcept for this one I guess.. >v> if bosstags from the game count.
  11. Yume Tsuki

A wild Yume has appeared

Heh, I'll maybe post those in another thread to keep this one from clogging >w>
  12. Yume Tsuki

A wild Yume has appeared

Ah yes, Pen tablets can seem indeed like a lot of commitment, and they take some time to get used to a smooth surface compared to paper (and look at the screen instead of where you actually draw...). Got mine at a price around 70 euro, and then you got a Mousemat-sized tablet without screen...
  13. Yume Tsuki

A wild Yume has appeared

Mostly Digital art, some comics once in a while and pixelart if I really feel like it. Most of the themes are either Fantasy or Fan-art and mostly character focused stuff.
  14. Yume Tsuki

A wild Yume has appeared

Hey ho Adventurers, Grinders, Looters, and Crafters. (and all those other people!) ~ I'm Yume and actually I have been playing and following the game for quite a while. In my spare time I either game, read stuff or draw and in some older times I used to do pixel art too. Feedback ain't my...