Search results

1. T

[Gameplay] Berserker Style and EP Regen

I've found out something very odd, The more EP Regen you have from equipment (possibly talents too in the future), the faster the EP depletes. The skill information clearly says that it should slowdown the EP depletion, and instead it increases the speed.
  2. T

[Gameplay] A Frozen Fairytale (Cutscene Crash)

AWESOME ! THANKS A LOT ! :D:D:D:D
  3. T

Okay!, here it is: --------------------------- https://ufile.io/2vaqb --------------------------- Also, if you'll be able to fix it in the next patch, will I still have to reset everything again? or will it be patched and continue from where it left off? (You might still not know because you...
  4. T

Yes, It let me continue. and how do I restore only the story progress? / what will happen exactly, do I lose all my story progress? also, thanks a lot!
  5. T

It crashed when they opened the tree area and naniva talked, the save is fine, and the solution was to go back to hourly backups in the game's folder and implement that save. It's been ages and it's not really an option to take a backup from about half a year ago :/
  6. T

( I already saw a thread about this bug, but preferred to make a new one since fixing it with that thread's solution is not a good option for me. I apologize if I should've just bumped the other thread.) My game crashed on the Cutscene, when I was about to enter Santa Fae. But it has been ages...
  7. T

Random Crashing Without Error

Nope, but seems like playing on window mode fixed it for me.
  8. T

Hopefully this is what you were looking for.
  9. T

Played without issues, and thanks for the reply!
  10. T

OH OOPS I MEANT IN-GAME.
  11. T

What the title says. There's nothing specific that causes it to crash, and there's no actual trigger. Thanks.