Search results

1. Chaldo

/Commands

I don't think so. There is an arcade reward for beating both Temple of Seasons floors with S's that gives you a fairy charm.
  2. Chaldo

Flying Fortress Phase-Shifting Course

Missed a couple skips there:
  3. Chaldo

On the early game solem

I think it's kind of redundant to be honest. The solem is there as a soft barrier from entering the Desert early and it doesn't make sense to reward the player for killing it.
  4. Chaldo

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Pretty sure you can just walk into the desert before you even get to Pumpkin Woods There's a Solem right at the entrance which is probably there to discourage people from entering, but I think it is possible to farm them.
  5. Chaldo

/Commands

@roberto There is a fully updated spreadsheet of the commands, but they have not all been completely tested: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_hvuEjTUZ5lBFW762RGpFyR-svBjaUHWEb3TPpt40yA/edit#gid=0
  6. Chaldo

The Game Is Progressing Too Quickly for 2H to Keep Up

This entire section is very vague, so I currently disagree with the idea that it needs to be buffed. There are also two number "4"s.
  7. Chaldo

Dynamic Shield HP/Active Effects

The Problem The current way shields are presented are as a slow upgrade system where you either consistently switch to newer shields with more hp, so it doesn't break to the new enemies' higher damage, or switching between shields of similar areas (similar hp values) in order to take advantage...
  8. Chaldo

Resolution

Not sure how to help you here.
  9. Chaldo

Resolution

What exactly do you mean by "real" 1920x1080?
  10. Chaldo

Resolution

I believe most- if not all- aspect ratios work. Try using Windowed Fullscreen.
  11. Chaldo

Frosty Friend Needs a Rebalance in Arcade Mode

I'd just like to point out: Contradicting yourself. That was a great counterargument. Not continuing a discussion because others don't agree with you is completely counterintuitive. You just debunked yourself. If you claim that there are so many ways to rebalance Frosty, you clearly have...
  12. Chaldo

Skipping the fight against Marino in the new Frontline

I'm fairly certain that the Hydra fight is unskippable as of recent, and I know for a fact that the Marino S skip was patched, so there's no need to fret.
  13. Chaldo

"Only fished enough to get all fish from a given pond, as I hate grinding, so my pet was never...

"Only fished enough to get all fish from a given pond, as I hate grinding, so my pet was never maxed out" (First Impressions). Thought I'd let you know that pets don't have a max level, so they just increase they experience required to level them up as the number gets higher. Theoretically, you...
  14. Chaldo

Arcade cheaters?

The cinema is extremely buggy and desyncs gameplay from the recorded video, so it's extremely inaccurate.
  15. Chaldo

HOW GRINDY ARE YOU?

Based on my highest level character in Story Mode 1. Character Level 38 2. 687,137 Gold 3. Pet Level 11 4. All Cards 5. 100% Completion 6. STORY MODE HOUSE *STORY MODE PICTURES Based on my Character in Arcade 1. N/A 2. 2,189,662 gold and 985 essence 3. 69 pets 4. N/A 5. N/A 7. ARCADE MODE...
  16. Chaldo

Static Touch Arcade Improvements

Casting higher charges just gives you more orbs, and you have to attack enemies to increase the damage which you can see in the color change. Your idea would make static touch far too overpowered as it would do massive damage consistently with no drawbacks. The best way to improve static touch...
  17. Chaldo

New Music!

Although I don't understand any of the lyrics, I'm absolutely in love with it! The calming instrumental and the soothing vocals go really well together, and you did an incredible job composing it!
  18. Chaldo

SOG Memes!

An accurate representation of the player base in Arcade Mode
  19. Chaldo

Mimik attack patterns - how to avoid last wave

Depending on whether or not you're using normal mode or hard mode, you have to take it to a certain amount of health before bursting it depending on your skill. Make sure you're using Reaper's Blade and have max ep before you attempt it.I have an example on my channel using chain lightning if...