Search results

1. Chaldo

Dynamic Shield HP/Active Effects

The Problem The current way shields are presented are as a slow upgrade system where you either consistently switch to newer shields with more hp, so it doesn't break to the new enemies' higher damage, or switching between shields of similar areas (similar hp values) in order to take advantage...
  2. Chaldo

[Arcade Mode] A Collection of Gameplay Issues and Suggested Solutions

Frosty Friend is Too Overpowered See why Frosty is overpowered and the solutions in my post below Solution My Frosty post (UPDATED) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ridiculous...
  3. Chaldo

Frosty Friend Needs a Rebalance in Arcade Mode

The Problem Arcade mode is supposed to be the challenging version of the game that takes skill to excel at, but recently it has become a place where people can show off their dodging and running "skills" while Frosty does all of the "heavy lifting" by aggroing enemies to the point where nothing...
  4. Chaldo

Help US get a usable bow!

Check out examples of what we're fighting for here: Bow Improvements Go to the Discord and Make Us Noticed Secrets of Grindea Discord Sign this Petition to Help Us Get Attention "Make the Bow Usable" Petition
  5. Chaldo

[**MORE** UPDATED] [SUGGESTIONS] Bow Improvements

While I like the new update and it's support for the bow, I think it needs improvement because it's a little lacking. As you progress through the story, the bow can be upgraded, but the only difference I have noticed is a damage increase. (EVEN NEWER) Upgradeable Bow Parts (Chris) Instead of...