Search results

1. F

1 Hand weapon

Anyone knows what i need to craft the 1 handed weapon where i need 1 bottle of honey? I havnt seen the other ingredience yet and have no idea where to get it?!?!
  2. F

Stuck at 99%

Wow....i had both s rank challenges...the last % were the 3 chests in the room on the right in the arena....Don´t get how i could get 100% before Tai ming...I opened them before...But idc...i have 100% know and im very lucky...Thank you:)
  3. F

Stuck at 99%

I read this post first,cause i thought it could help me...but i have 9/9, all cards all fruits...i have absolutely no idea what i could have miss...how many Quests do you have in the city done? i only have 4/7 Questionmarks there...
  4. F

Stuck at 99%

I still don´t know what i missed to reach the 100 %... It needs to be something beyond the tai ming update...i had 100% till you can go to tai ming...i have every card, i crafted everything, and that guy that would sell you items has nothing...Has anyone an idea what i could have miss?:(
  5. F

Stuck at 99%

Yes had the 100% till the update...
  6. F

Stuck at 99%

But i have talked to every single person in evergrind city...cant clear my last quest cause the beta ends tehre at this moment...i have finished tai ming with every card,and every item and enemy loot...but still 99% :(
  7. F

Stuck at 99%

Hey Guys im also stuck with 99%..I crafted every item,have all gold carts, every item drops...in evergrind i just have 4/7 questionmarks. Any idea what i forgot?