Search results

1. CookieMonsta

Version 0.602a

@Fred lvl 28 2h berserk build on hard with beastmode on but i think it was simply the beastmode who made it so strong :) maybe another frontliner got information about melee builds on hard?
  2. CookieMonsta

Version 0.602a

last Quest on "Festival!" Talk to your Father BUT... no NOOOO Quinton You're my real father????? ps.: Queen Bee with her elite on Hard with Beastmode is incredible insane :D
  3. CookieMonsta

Version 0.602a

10 MB for me :)
  4. CookieMonsta

Looking for some Partners to play Arcade Mode (German)

wäre auch bei story oder arcade dabei :) kann leider nich hosten aber wenn ihr lust habt Steamname: CookieMonsta -> Anime Character von Bleach Ferri dein Steamname kann ich nich finden :(
  5. CookieMonsta

Potions give far too little pet experience per feed for their price

Tested it a few minutes ago :D with a level 17 character you can earn easily without any sold items 2500 gold with a summoner build with your sold items over 3k per minute without any problem but the only problem is the crit perk no potions for that one :D so you have to fish a lot of Yetish ^^...
  6. CookieMonsta

Version 0.600anders

i got 100% thx for the fix ;)
  7. CookieMonsta

Version 0.600anders

i loled so hard :D
  8. CookieMonsta

Version 0.600anders

sorry Teddy but this Character is singleplayer only till yet :) dont know why but im gonna check the sidequest after the next patch :)
  9. CookieMonsta

Version 0.600anders

and i notice that the quest from the witch in pumpkin wood also miss, so i complete it again and the text message told me i always got the reward. Some Chests are closed again in pumpkin wood the puzzle room reward -> 1 chest open 2 closed and the chest in pillar mountains also closed again...
  10. CookieMonsta

Version 0.600anders

True its my first character so its 1 or more year old :) i know the quest but i cant replay it so im still missing it :D
  11. CookieMonsta

Version 0.600anders

hö?? i got only 14 quests complete : Road to the City, Chicken Savior, Chicken Chaser, Slime&Ring, For Old Times, Ghost Hunt, The Ancient Temple, Pumpkin Inspection, Toying With Danger, Birthday Dinner, The Goblin Grinch, Split the Bill wheres the last quest?? :D
  12. CookieMonsta

Version 0.600anders

@Own yes sir :D all of the list ;)
  13. CookieMonsta

Version 0.600anders

hhmm only got 95% Completion?? thats strange why Own got 99% and me 95?? ^-^ i got everything in the game and do all sidequests ofc :)
  14. CookieMonsta

Character Build - Item Feedback

exactly i farm for money there, sell the stuff like blue slime hat, icycle and the other things they drop there :) i wait till i get 1 million and buy pots :) -> now i try to train different pets on 2 boosts but the crit perk is so hard to push on 10% :D
  15. CookieMonsta

Character Build - Item Feedback

So i post my stats and build too in here :) i dont use any commands to reach the lvl ;) Character Details Level: 28 HP: 1152 ATK: 522 ASPD: 152% CRIT: 43% Skills Berserker Style 10: +20% ATK +4% ASPD per hit max 60% +2% CRIT per hit max 30% (you take 65% more DMG from...
  16. CookieMonsta

Max Level?

I'm level 28 without any commands farming at Seasonne entry under the statue so you still gain exp but its slow as hell ;)
  17. CookieMonsta

[Gameplay] Plant Skill attack Marshmallow

Silver Plant Skill with Gold elite buff attack my Frosty Friend so it dies immediately (Poor Marshmallow)
  18. CookieMonsta

[Gameplay] New Quick Skill feature

In Arcade mode i skill 5 points in atk talent and can still skill more and more :) so actually i have 16% dmg bonus instead of 10 and skill 8 points in the talent tree :)
  19. CookieMonsta

[Gameplay] Talent Brawler doesn't work

Thank you :)
  20. CookieMonsta

[Gameplay] Talent Brawler doesn't work

17 dmg -> 25% -> 4,25 something like that -> dmg receive 12-13 dmg?? :)