Search results

1. Bardic_Knowledge

"Magic sucks!"

My magic-based character is technically a "summoner." I spend most encounters running around attacks while my cloud and snowlem kill everything. I've only swung my weapon against an enemy (and not, say, a barrel) four times. If I need to, though, I summon plants and bugs. Though the bug swarm...
  2. Bardic_Knowledge

When entering a puzzle room / fishing room in arcade, summons should stand at the entrance

On a related note, when I've gone up a floor and have the Snow Golem activated, it stands directly in front of me as I go for the health orb/potion in the entrance room. Perhaps if the summons were intangible to players; then they wouldn't get in the way no matter what.
  3. Bardic_Knowledge

Housing suggestions megathread.

I think it would be interesting to have a secret door kind of thing. Either as a bookcase that, when interacted with, opens in some fashion, or just making a doorway look like a normal patch of wall. Maybe with the ability to designate another object int he connected room as a switch. I realize...
  4. Bardic_Knowledge

Greetings!

Mostly made an account so I could report on little bugs, but I intend to look in on things every once in a while, maybe join in on what I can. Please treat me well.
  5. Bardic_Knowledge

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

Minor visual bug in the latest housing update (Frontline): When turning a weapons rack with a weapon that doubles as a light source (for example, the Smashlight on the left of the screenshot), the light stays where it would have been had it not been rotated.