Search results

1. Sushi

[Gameplay] Pecko can't hit you

If I recall right there is another dead zone when you're in his lower corner.
  2. Sushi

[Gameplay] Key lost on Ancient Temple

I'll create a new char and this time I'll grind for all items right from the start. Btw is it possible to drop a card before the examination ? I assumed it was because I didn't know about the event at the exam but now I'm not so sure anymore :3
  3. Sushi

Here you go (couldn't send the file on its own due to its extension). Have fun :3
  4. Sushi

Just came back in game to be stuck with the same bug. Last time I saved and exited in the room with the mirror puzzle (2nd key for me) just after taking the key from the chest. I still have my char; just tell me which file you want ;).
  5. Sushi

My live stream!

Couldn't afford to dedicate as much attention as it deserved, but was still very interesting to watch :3
  6. Sushi

Pet Rabby: Doesn't stand out from regular rabbys

Pet accessories remind me of Ragnarok Online. There they gave abilities to the pets (the poring family was about looters, most attacked, a few casted low lvl buffs on their owner, etc ...). We already have the cards, but that could be fun as another tribute, especially if it unlocks small, non...
  7. Sushi

Confusing entrances

What about using light to help people understand there is a room there ? Something brighter on the border that diffuses over a small distance, toward the center of the room. Doing it that way may also prove more efficient because, as I understand it, you may not have to redo the actual art.