Search results

1. StoneMan

Elite Weapons

Ditto Bro, I do that aswell. Thats the beauty of this game I think. You're A collector!
  2. StoneMan

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

[Steam ID]: TristanM893 [NickName]: StoneMan Up for some Story Mode Grinding, Co-op Arcade. Would LOVE a 4-way Grindea Sesh!!!
  3. StoneMan

Elite Weapons

Speaking of, What other 16-bit RPG are out there?
  4. StoneMan

Elite Weapons

I was thinking about Bag, Amalet & the future entity items What about some sort of elite weaponry/shield/ armor That is alive Having a sort of mini-level system to boost its stats over time. Maybe even a few passive perks for the player aswell after certain lvl triggers. & Thing like it would...
  5. StoneMan

Version: 0.572b

Thanks heaps, Updating now!
  6. StoneMan

Version: 0.572b

How do i find out if I have the latest version? I've V.Sed PhaseMan, GUN-D4M But not Marino, How do i do that? I have cleared the temple, But can't hand-in the Amulet. I can't feed my pets the Speed potion & Just a random question is/Will there be A Restate?
  7. StoneMan

Just got it!

Yeah I have steam, TristanM893 I'm downloading it on steam atm, I got it directly 1st What build have you got :D?
  8. StoneMan

Just got it!

I just got it; Have played for about 2 hours now, Wanna play online!! How does it work exactly, is multi A constant, a new game?? IP: 49.182.31.74 The password will always be: Grindea