Search results

1. Mythics

Tips for fighting boars/scarecrows/other no-stun enemies?

In early Arcade Mode, I've learned how to handle most enemies without taking damage. In single player, I usually feel pretty good about how far I make it (even though I've yet to clear it). In multiplayer though, Boars are usually the first big threat. When there's a boar, I feel the need to...
  2. Mythics

Mini-Game Practice?

Hello, Just wanted to throw out the idea of being able to practice the many different mini-games in SoG. My first thought on how it might be implemented would be to have them in Arcade Mode. It could be as basic as a single NPC with a menu where you could pick from any mini-game (pet catching...
  3. Mythics

Arcade: Helloweed co-op vine grab OP?

@Teddy Thanks for the tips! My wife and I had split up, one to fight the Slimes and the other for Helloweed... but I was usually the one taking on Helloweed and I often tried to kite it. Once I stopped kiting and just danced inside/outside its range, the fight has turned into a very easy one.
  4. Mythics

Nerf Frost Nova

It may not be reasonable to suggest this, but I'd rather the amount of synergy that comes from Frost Nova and the ailment related talents be something other skills/talents be brought up to in comparison instead of nerfing Frost Nova. With that said, I'd truly hope that Frost Nova would keep its...
  5. Mythics

Arcade Mode UI issue after death

I should have searched harder first.. Thanks for letting me know @The G-Meister! :)
  6. Mythics

Arcade Mode UI issue after death

Extremely minor UI bug: When in an Arcade Mode run, if you die after leveling up but before distributing points (or even viewing your menu), the "Level Up" text above the "Skills" menu icon will be present even during your next run. After death or during the loading of the Arcade Mode town...
  7. Mythics

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: The game was indeed a very enjoyable experience. I'm very hopeful that the amount of content and changes/polish to come will be of the same or higher quality. I'm especially hopeful for arcade mode as it (mostly the difficulty) has the most appeal for me (I'm a big...
  8. Mythics

How long time does an average Arcade Mode run take you (and how far do you get)?

When solo, I go rather slow and usually die in the Flying Fortress. I've measured twice and it's about 25 minutes before my death outside of the menu. This is me and my wife, very consistently.. lol. We really don't handle specific things together well though with how the difficulty scales...
  9. Mythics

Ty both for the help! We probably just need more practice, but if a player gets grabbed with even only one slime next to them, that can easily be 1/3 their health in a single attack that they can't block. It's also an attack that can strike in co-op even if only one player is left alive...
  10. Mythics

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

Perfect Strike: Basic attacks that interrupt enemy attacks deal 10%/20%/30% more damage. Silver Tongue: Items sell for 50%/100%/150% more. (Love the idea of this, but maybe hard to implement in a system where gold lets you respec. An expensive item might warrant respeccing before selling and...
  11. Mythics

[Feedback Request] Arcade Mode - Thoughts on long term balance

I play arcade solo, with my wife, and sometimes also with my 6yr old son. So these suggestions are trying to take into consideration all the ways we play. Also, this is a LOT of suggestions.. pretty much every change I would make to arcade (regarding difficulty) if I had full control of the...
  12. Mythics

Hello! Am I crazy for thinking this or is the vine grab by the Helloweed in arcade mode too strong? It comes at us faster than we can move (or so it seems), it lasts several seconds, and if an elite slime is next to you (which would normally be no problem)... it's pretty much insta-death if...